Author Message

manuel.p

Rank 3
manuel.p
Joined
26 Jun 2011
Posts
1046
Location
Lisbon Portugal
PostedJan 26, 2013 10:22 am

Freedom Game and they nade.

Hi guys i just wanted to show you guys how lame this guys are.
We played a FG against them and in the last round he had stout i had kei 2 T he planted and when i was rushing to him he just throwed a nade. I was 19 hp and we lost. At the beggining of the round, when it was 5-5, they just started nading just like pros and then they won. Typical of a pro clan. Just to tell you guys. Prove:



And when the round started they naded a player of our team and put him with 21 hp. Just to show you how lame they're. Clan: Myth.
Advertisement

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
Joined
19 May 2011
Posts
3846
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 26, 2013 10:25 am
That's really lame yeah. Just don't war them anymore

manuel.p

Rank 3
manuel.p
Joined
26 Jun 2011
Posts
1046
Location
Lisbon Portugal
PostedJan 26, 2013 11:40 am
zweetvlek wrote:
That's really lame yeah. Just don't war them anymore  


We won't. I found it really bad from them.

IGN - iTzYourThug

nivpro

Rank 3
nivpro
Joined
01 Aug 2010
Posts
1317
Location
Israel
PostedJan 26, 2013 11:46 am
one of the most lame things you can do.. 5-5 and nade..
i know that i will not cw them, thx.
Also on that subject dont FG vs OneManArmy, or OneManArmyZ im not sure whats his name,a colonel, but he used armor, elwrci and Z-36 SL.

Noobszle

Rank 2
Noobszle
Joined
17 Dec 2009
Posts
711
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 27, 2013 8:22 am
Its lame indeed, But you also ran for a FG against me with the argumentation that you won mercenary 3 times already(I'm not even in mercenary)

zSanity.

Rank 2
zSanity.
Joined
20 Jan 2013
Posts
762
Location
@Made in China
PostedJan 27, 2013 8:34 am
xD We try vs S3NSUAL FG they use chars

lightspeed11

Rank 4
lightspeed11
Joined
24 Jun 2011
Posts
2878
Location
Texas United States
PostedJan 30, 2013 12:19 am
Noobszle wrote:
Its lame indeed, But you also ran for a FG against me with the argumentation that you won mercenary 3 times already(I'm not even in mercenary)  


It wasn't even Mercenary with the main members they beat XD

Noobszle

Rank 2
Noobszle
Joined
17 Dec 2009
Posts
711
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 30, 2013 12:22 am
lightspeed11 wrote:
Noobszle wrote:
Its lame indeed, But you also ran for a FG against me with the argumentation that you won mercenary 3 times already(I'm not even in mercenary)  


It wasn't even Mercenary with the main members they beat XD  


Could have known that Very Happy

lightspeed11

Rank 4
lightspeed11
Joined
24 Jun 2011
Posts
2878
Location
Texas United States
PostedJan 30, 2013 12:24 am
Noobszle wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
Noobszle wrote:
Its lame indeed, But you also ran for a FG against me with the argumentation that you won mercenary 3 times already(I'm not even in mercenary)  


It wasn't even Mercenary with the main members they beat XD  


Could have known that Very Happy  


Yeah but hey , they still show they can play some FG so atleast they keep their word. Which is hard to find. Last time we played FG vs some clan I forgot their names , they naded and used Elwrci and C95 lol. We still won regardless.

Noobszle

Rank 2
Noobszle
Joined
17 Dec 2009
Posts
711
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 30, 2013 12:35 am
lightspeed11 wrote:


Yeah but hey , they still show they can play some FG so atleast they keep their word. Which is hard to find. Last time we played FG vs some clan I forgot their names , they naded and used Elwrci and C95 lol. We still won regardless.  


Like a boss Razz

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: