Author Message

TheNiinja21

Rank 3
Joined
21 Sep 2012
Posts
1203
Location
Seattle United States
PostedJan 29, 2013 6:46 pm
Application:
In game name: Surgicall
Rank: Master Seargent
S/D: 1.9
Main Class: Scope
Age: 19
Do you have a working mic and Teamspeak 3? Yes
Past Clan(s): Syntax, Karnival, Merge
Why do you want to join Tecknique? In search for a good clan. Seems good.

I was waiting for my inv for more than a month...

I am the Surgicall.
Advertisement

UnicornBanned

Rank 0
Joined
28 Jan 2013
Posts
92
Location
United States
PostedJan 29, 2013 7:13 pm
TheNiinja21 wrote:
Application:
In game name: Surgicall
Rank: Master Seargent
S/D: 1.9
Main Class: Scope
Age: 19
Do you have a working mic and Teamspeak 3? Yes
Past Clan(s): Syntax, Karnival, Merge
Why do you want to join Tecknique? In search for a good clan. Seems good.

I was waiting for my inv for more than a month...  



You quit the clan. You were in there for like 1 day and you left.

Well anyways currently we are on. Go to the clan page and apply there.

TheNiinja21

Rank 3
Joined
21 Sep 2012
Posts
1203
Location
Seattle United States
PostedJan 29, 2013 7:21 pm
UnicornBanned wrote:
TheNiinja21 wrote:
Application:
In game name: Surgicall
Rank: Master Seargent
S/D: 1.9
Main Class: Scope
Age: 19
Do you have a working mic and Teamspeak 3? Yes
Past Clan(s): Syntax, Karnival, Merge
Why do you want to join Tecknique? In search for a good clan. Seems good.

I was waiting for my inv for more than a month...  



You quit the clan. You were in there for like 1 day and you left.

Well anyways currently we are on. Go to the clan page and apply there.  

Actually didn't, since I never got the invite from the leader because he was in Hawaii or somewhere.

I am the Surgicall.

UnicornBanned

Rank 0
Joined
28 Jan 2013
Posts
92
Location
United States
PostedJan 29, 2013 7:22 pm
In that case, just go to our clan page and click Apply or w/e.



We'll accept ASAP.

TheNiinja21

Rank 3
Joined
21 Sep 2012
Posts
1203
Location
Seattle United States
PostedJan 29, 2013 7:23 pm
UnicornBanned wrote:
TheNiinja21 wrote:
Application:
In game name: Surgicall
Rank: Master Seargent
S/D: 1.9
Main Class: Scope
Age: 19
Do you have a working mic and Teamspeak 3? Yes
Past Clan(s): Syntax, Karnival, Merge
Why do you want to join Tecknique? In search for a good clan. Seems good.

I was waiting for my inv for more than a month...  



You quit the clan. You were in there for like 1 day and you left.

Well anyways currently we are on. Go to the clan page and apply there.  

One more question, Skizian is an Euro and Exp hacker, why is he in the clan?

I am the Surgicall.

TheNiinja21

Rank 3
Joined
21 Sep 2012
Posts
1203
Location
Seattle United States
PostedJan 29, 2013 7:24 pm
UnicornBanned wrote:
In that case, just go to our clan page and click Apply or w/e.



We'll accept ASAP.  

Also, I play all day long on Sundays, but I play about 1-2 hours during week days since I am just too busy and don't have time to actually play normally.

I am the Surgicall.

Teck_AVA

Rank 0
Joined
07 Jan 2013
Posts
13
Location
Miami United States
PostedJan 30, 2013 6:29 am
TheNiinja21 wrote:
UnicornBanned wrote:
In that case, just go to our clan page and click Apply or w/e.



We'll accept ASAP.  

Also, I play all day long on Sundays, but I play about 1-2 hours during week days since I am just too busy and don't have time to actually play normally.  


What we need is participation.Doesn't matter when you get on and for how long. There are always at least 11-12 members online and once you participate,even if its one match, it would be gratefully appreciated. PM me for our teamspeak3 server.

dahbeastly

Rank 0
Joined
25 May 2008
Posts
166
Location
virginia beach United States
PostedJan 30, 2013 1:56 pm
Application:
In game name: hoopsE
Rank: S/D: 2.5(k/d 2.4 which is more important)
Main Class: Scope/rifle same par
Age: 20
Do you have a working mic and Teamspeak 3? Of course
Past Clan(s): RivaL, momutai, overLimit
Why do you want to join Tecknique?
WHY THE Hard NOT

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Teck_AVA

Rank 0
Joined
07 Jan 2013
Posts
13
Location
Miami United States
PostedJan 30, 2013 5:51 pm
dahbeastly wrote:
Application:
In game name: hoopsE
Rank: S/D: 2.5(k/d 2.4 which is more important)
Main Class: Scope/rifle same par
Age: 20
Do you have a working mic and Teamspeak 3? Of course
Past Clan(s): RivaL, momutai, overLimit
Why do you want to join Tecknique?
WHY THE **** NOT  


I tried to send you a personal message but it says you don't accept private messages so can you apply on website? If not, Ill try messaging you online.I've seen you around before.Once I invite you, I'll pass you the teamspeak 3 information.

irobbing

Rank 5
irobbing
Joined
02 Jul 2012
Posts
4151
Location
Maryland, United States
PostedJan 30, 2013 5:54 pm
Why you have so many peoples?

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: