iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 29, 2012 2:54 pm
toxictrauma01 wrote:
Recently Beanfun announced that they were closing down their servers, shutting down all operations. http://us.forums.beanfun.com/index.php?/topic/15811-game-servers-shutting-down/
I would really really like to see Aeria get a hold of Lucent Heart, that game can be a money maker. This is your opportunity Aeria!  

I really liked Lucent Hearts and I would love to see Aeria pick it up~

Also, a FPS game with good graphics would be awesome. *-*

Advertisement

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
PostedNov 29, 2012 3:10 pm
i think AvA is aerias money maker lol

I CAUGHT BR BODIES ABOUT A WEEK AGO, L2P

kiddo150

Rank 0
kiddo150
PostedFeb 02, 2013 6:38 pm
toxictrauma01 wrote:
Recently Beanfun announced that they were closing down their servers, shutting down all operations. http://us.forums.beanfun.com/index.php?/topic/15811-game-servers-shutting-down/
I would really really like to see Aeria get a hold of Lucent Heart, that game can be a money maker. This is your opportunity Aeria!  

You hit the jackpot! /jk

I would kill (if i literally could) to see that game back online (particularly at Aeria).

iBambi wrote:
toxictrauma01 wrote:

I really liked Lucent Heart and I would love to see Aeria pick it up~  

I couldn't agree more. *shot for Helena Harper reference*

EDIT: Didn't intend that...

Chaos1345

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Chaos1345
PostedMar 07, 2013 2:02 am   Last edited by Chaos1345 on Mar 20, 2013 3:10 am. Edited 2 times in total
I'd like to see Aeria get hold of Fantasy Earth Zero. This pvp game was one aswome game to play. Levels didn't matter except wearing cooler looking gear. That means new players had the chance to beat higher lvl players on more even ground. Except skills you have to unlock with levels. It doesn't take forever to hit lvl 40. Meaning less grinding more fun. I'll be honest graphics are not super like the newer games but the gameplay is where its at. The rock paper system for pvp was aswome exmaple: Warrior beats scouts,Scouts beat Sorcers, Sorcers beat Warriors. then for the new advanced classes well things are unique in that area. Depends on the player and the play style meaing wepaon choices for Warriors or Scouts. Sorcers has different spells to use. This game has alot of demand at the moment. You can also transform into Knights, Gaints, Dragons, Wraiths,and Chirmeas. Unique game that should of never been stopped. It was localized by Gamepot USA. This game doesn't even need to be localized to save time now. If anyone wants to see how Fantasy Earth Zero was played check youtube for some English videos or you can check the Japan site since Fantasy Earth Zero is still going strong. Just got award for the game in 2012. I have fought a GM in a fun battle on youtube. Look for Great sword GM Pasta vs Chaos13. He used his gm powers lol. He admitted it lol. Almost had him even when he had has GM powers. The game was epic hands down what a shame Gamepot has no US website anymore.

EbonyPiano

Rank 0
EbonyPiano
PostedMar 07, 2013 8:49 pm
I would love to see more games like Lime Odyssey. Games with good quality graphics and lots of character customization for me! :3

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
PostedMar 27, 2013 3:11 am
Their was a Game named "A3" which stands for Art Alive Attraction..

A Korean MMO title. The game begins and follows a battle between humans and monsters in the land of Hellmarsh. The humans are striking back at the monsters in an attempt to save their homeland and protect their families. A Western style of visuals and character design has been adopted for the game, with gruesome violence to underline the impact of battle scenes.

Genre: Persistent Online RPG
Publisher: Ani-Park
Developer: ACTOZ Soft

if this could be brought to Aeria it will unleash masses of players to join Aeria for sure

luciferthansama

Rank 2
luciferthansama
PostedApr 10, 2013 3:22 am
anime type new mmorpg :3 like ee

Nanikaru

Rank 1
PostedApr 10, 2013 9:14 pm
ooh maybe something with cute characters :O Like something with action, and a little similar for a few other games. The characters can be chibis <3

Quitting aeria, baii ill miss ya guys ;.;

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
PostedApr 10, 2013 11:03 pm
Nanikaru wrote:
ooh maybe something with cute characters :O Like something with action, and a little similar for a few other games. The characters can be chibis <3  

well their is one if u hvnt seen Star light story yet

xkureix

Rank 3
xkureix
PostedApr 18, 2013 5:53 pm
I don't really need more games.
For me the more games you have the more GMs team are poorly to do the work and service.

So how about what type of GM you want us to add?