PostedAug 30, 2012 12:08 am

O.o

Cool
or a MMORTS (MOBA)

flamerhythm143

Rank 0
flamerhythm143
PostedAug 30, 2012 4:37 am
Very Happy Asian Martial Arts (ala Twelve Sky)

<a></a>

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedSep 09, 2012 7:24 pm
Would love to see Serenia Fantasy or Soul of Guardian join the browser games.

Ianstein

Rank 0
Ianstein
PostedSep 12, 2012 4:37 pm
Land of Chaos Online. The company currently hosting it has pretty let the game go to Hard (bugs that aren't fixed, hackers, extremely unfriendly to new players). The game needs a fresh start and a company that can give it and won't abandon it like it's current one.

So yeah, this is pretty much me begging for Aeria Games to get the rights to Land of Chaos Online (also known as LoCO) >_>;

harktu

Rank 0
PostedSep 13, 2012 9:14 pm
Ianstein wrote:
Land of Chaos Online. The company currently hosting it has pretty let the game go to **** (bugs that aren't fixed, hackers, extremely unfriendly to new players). The game needs a fresh start and a company that can give it and won't abandon it like it's current one.

So yeah, this is pretty much me begging for Aeria Games to get the rights to Land of Chaos Online (also known as LoCO) >_>;  

i agree,
i played it from closed beta until came that laggy town, it was awesome

Okesmak124 wrote:
or a MMORTS (MOBA)  

yes continue to develop of "realm of the titans", first time i enjoyed a dota like game but you stoped the development Evil or Very Mad

Chaos1345

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Chaos1345
PostedSep 29, 2012 3:18 am

Fantasy Earth Zero

A fun pvp game.
The Graphics may of been outdated but the gameplay was aswome. The company who has it didn't have very good customer support. Gamepotusa. If you canget that game from them you guys would rule. I loved that game alot. Thats one pvp game I loved playing. Game is called Fantasy Earth Zero.

aloofgamer

Rank 0
aloofgamer
PostedSep 29, 2012 5:21 pm
yaronsultan wrote:
austinwolfclaw wrote:
In the past 8 years, there has been a game that has created sort of a cult following. It was known as Ferentus in the US, Herrcot in Germany, and Xiones in South Korea. All these versions I have played are now shut down. Here are the developers of the games:

Ferentus was developed by DQ Technology.
Herrcot was developed by Gameforge.
Xiones was developed by Ontang/BMsoft.

All these games operated under open beta status, and never went "live" as in a final release.
Ferentus upgraded from V1 to V3 before shutting down, Herrcot started as open beta, never reached final status, and Xiones tried to limit their open beta to local Koreans, but with a little tweaking, we managed to get accounts and play. Once the Koreans caught on, they tried blocking access to the website which was needed to start the game, but someone already found a way to start the game without accessing the site. I'm presuming they shut down out of desperation because they don't like the USA.

Anyway, this game needs a new lease on life. It needs to have the bugs fixed, the maps completed and more quests added, and I believe Aeria Games can do this job perfectly.

Any questions, feel free to ask and I will try to answer them to the best of my knowledge.

~Austin Wolfclaw  

PLS!!!!!!
Promote this game! this is the best game ever!
It have alot of potential!!!!!!!
If any of the managers want more information about this game, pm me, i played this game 3 years.  

This game. And that poker game ijji had.

Worf88

Rank 0
PostedSep 29, 2012 11:32 pm
aloofgamer wrote:
yaronsultan wrote:
austinwolfclaw wrote:
In the past 8 years, there has been a game that has created sort of a cult following. It was known as Ferentus in the US, Herrcot in Germany, and Xiones in South Korea. All these versions I have played are now shut down. Here are the developers of the games:

Ferentus was developed by DQ Technology.
Herrcot was developed by Gameforge.
Xiones was developed by Ontang/BMsoft.

All these games operated under open beta status, and never went "live" as in a final release.
Ferentus upgraded from V1 to V3 before shutting down, Herrcot started as open beta, never reached final status, and Xiones tried to limit their open beta to local Koreans, but with a little tweaking, we managed to get accounts and play. Once the Koreans caught on, they tried blocking access to the website which was needed to start the game, but someone already found a way to start the game without accessing the site. I'm presuming they shut down out of desperation because they don't like the USA.

Anyway, this game needs a new lease on life. It needs to have the bugs fixed, the maps completed and more quests added, and I believe Aeria Games can do this job perfectly.

Any questions, feel free to ask and I will try to answer them to the best of my knowledge.

~Austin Wolfclaw  

PLS!!!!!!
Promote this game! this is the best game ever!
It have alot of potential!!!!!!!
If any of the managers want more information about this game, pm me, i played this game 3 years.  

This game. And that poker game ijji had.  

Plenty of people would come here for Ferentus.