Toastngravy

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
Toastngravy
PostedOct 10, 2008 3:32 pm
FPS of course.
But a good FPS.

Not this WarRock (Aeria won't be able to get it) Wolf Team (see before) Combat Arms (see before...also this is almost an exact war rock clone) and Wolf Team.

Those are what are called "Run and gun" type games. And sadly are what the majority of FPS's are.

But the type of FPS isn't really up for discussion. They just want to know what type not what game.

And depending on the Mech game you are looking into, that could either be good or a flop.
Advertisement

VorpalCarnage

Rank 0
VorpalCarnage
PostedOct 10, 2008 3:34 pm
FPS or 12Sky 2 ^-^ lol
or perhaps a game like Gunz, where it's mostly just pvp Smile

Villenis

Rank 0
PostedOct 10, 2008 3:34 pm
A dirt bike/atv game with full customization of the bikes an characters would be cool

Canzy28192

Rank 3
Canzy28192
PostedOct 10, 2008 3:51 pm
FPS

IkerHoek

Rank 2
IkerHoek
PostedOct 10, 2008 3:51 pm
wwsean08 wrote:
i think we need a FPS about now  

Absolutely =D

Loged OFF
ikerhoek - lvl 90 RK, Deleted. caviar - lvl 99 Rogue, Deleted.

WyattEarp

Rank 4
WyattEarp
PostedOct 10, 2008 4:24 pm
ittoujuu wrote:
I think an FPS would be a difficult proposition. *snip*  

I fully understand where you are coming from, however there is a portion of the player-base that absolutely abhors RPG's or anything associated with fantasy or Anime. We prefer reality based games such as Racing Sims and Reality based FPS. Case in point, I play America's Army as it is set in reality and not at all fantasy. Each weapon has a real world counter part and the game is designed to match as closely to the real thing as possible. Same goes for racing games that try to mimic real world physics and vehicles and their associated behavior.

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

88sonikid88

Rank 1
88sonikid88
PostedOct 10, 2008 4:28 pm
Horror/Vampire/Dark Age RPG would be cool ;P

jasonxi

Rank 5
PostedOct 10, 2008 4:35 pm
Shooter,!!!!!!

matarroano

Rank 0
matarroano
PostedOct 10, 2008 4:48 pm
Just see cabal have of all basic craft the best skils in the game world (NO 1 HAVE BEST SKILL) and have lot of boss cant kill solo . Is mor fun kill in party boss

CABAL ROKS GOGOGOGOGOGO

Warewulf

Rank 1
Warewulf
PostedOct 10, 2008 4:53 pm
I've already mentioned this before, but I'd really love to see a English version of Dungeon & Fighter (Arad Senki for the Japanese name). It's WAY more involved than Pi Story and isn't as "cutesy", which a lot of people dislike. I've played it in Korean and absolutely loved it, but quit because I couldn't really finish quests and communication was difficult.

There's also already a HUGE player base within the foreign servers (Japanese and Korean alike) that have been hoping for an English release already (see various gaming forums, ie. OnRPG).

http://arad.hangame.co.jp/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2XBkEOTlI4&feature=related

The video doesn't really do justice to the actual gameplay, but it gives a general idea of the fast paced style. It's also 3 of the same class (You're best off just looking at a few videos to get an idea)

It's an incredibly fast paced, action oriented and skill based game. I'm curious as to whether it's up for license though, as the company is hangame and the NA equivalent for that is ijji, which has yet to show any interest in releasing an English version of it.

I can't really speak for TYPE of game, but this is one game in particular I'd love to see an English version for, and if Aeria were to pick it up, it'd be amazing.

PSN ID: Iksse DOMO IGN: Ginji