Author Message

pogz080

Rank 1
Joined
28 Jul 2012
Posts
219
Location
United States
PostedJan 26, 2013 2:33 am
Format: anything cool
Text: -Foxx
Subtext: M4 Mod
Renderer: http://tinypic.com/r/302vza9/6
Anything else you want: anything you think would look nice
Advertisement

RedTiger.

Rank 0
RedTiger.
Joined
24 Dec 2012
Posts
76
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJan 26, 2013 2:45 am
pogz080 wrote:
Format: anything cool
Text: -Foxx
Subtext: M4 Mod
Renderer: http://tinypic.com/r/302vza9/6
Anything else you want: anything you think would look nice  


You're -Foxx?

pogz080

Rank 1
Joined
28 Jul 2012
Posts
219
Location
United States
PostedJan 26, 2013 2:47 am
RedTiger. wrote:
pogz080 wrote:
Format: anything cool
Text: -Foxx
Subtext: M4 Mod
Renderer: http://tinypic.com/r/302vza9/6
Anything else you want: anything you think would look nice  


You're -Foxx?  
yes i am Very Happy

RedTiger.

Rank 0
RedTiger.
Joined
24 Dec 2012
Posts
76
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJan 26, 2013 2:54 am
pogz080 wrote:
RedTiger. wrote:
pogz080 wrote:
Format: anything cool
Text: -Foxx
Subtext: M4 Mod
Renderer: http://tinypic.com/r/302vza9/6
Anything else you want: anything you think would look nice  


You're -Foxx?  
yes i am Very Happy  


You remember neff?

pogz080

Rank 1
Joined
28 Jul 2012
Posts
219
Location
United States
PostedJan 26, 2013 2:56 am
RedTiger. wrote:
pogz080 wrote:
RedTiger. wrote:
pogz080 wrote:
Format: anything cool
Text: -Foxx
Subtext: M4 Mod
Renderer: http://tinypic.com/r/302vza9/6
Anything else you want: anything you think would look nice  


You're -Foxx?  
yes i am Very Happy  


You remember neff?  
SirNeff? of course!

RazorAIM

Rank 5
RazorAIM
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
3868
Location
Random Access Memories Morocco
PostedJan 26, 2013 7:12 am
Perfect Duo Very Happy

dahemkiller18

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
dahemkiller18
Joined
27 Jan 2011
Posts
3819
Location
laval Canada
PostedJan 26, 2013 8:59 am
Format: someting epic
Text: Xenit
Subtext: Unkut SwagG From Ultron.
Render: http://i49.tinypic.com/97mt21.jpg
Anything Else You Want: you baby & me in game so that we take so many pictures! :@

and if u could make the subtext look like this

Adaptc

Rank 0
Adaptc
Joined
15 Sep 2012
Posts
177
Location
Canada
PostedJan 26, 2013 10:46 am   Last edited by Adaptc on Jan 26, 2013 4:22 pm. Edited 2 times in total
Format: anything good looking Very Happy
Text: Skydive!
Subtext: Mr.Invincible

Render:

http://i49.tinypic.com/70x5zc.jpg

OR

http://i47.tinypic.com/1564vf4.jpg

(Whichever would look nicer)

Thanks a lott Very Happy

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
Joined
22 Sep 2012
Posts
6345
Location
Edmonton,Alberta (Toronto now) Canada
PostedJan 26, 2013 10:56 am

rc

everyone below this starts for next week.

From Gus, With Love.

monkeyking08

Rank 0
monkeyking08
Joined
13 Feb 2012
Posts
9
Location
LaLaLand United States
PostedJan 26, 2013 11:39 am
Format
Text: Monkey
Subtext: Dark Magician
Render: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/320/5/a/dark_magician_render_1_by_roronoaroel-d5l6umu.png
Anything Else You Want:

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: