drewphamtom

Rank 5
drewphamtom
PostedJan 25, 2013 10:23 pm

My Youtube Channel!

AVA,Singing Covers,Walkthroughs, Etc.
What's up peeps! My name is Andrew and I'm quite new to the Youtube community.
I mostly play First person shooter games and I do like to sing! So If anyone here is interested in AVA/Other games and Singing Covers, feel free to browse through my YouTube channel. I upload a video every 2-3 days. If you do like my videos, please make sure to hit that subscribe button!
http://www.youtube.com/user/thecamonitor

Advertisement

teeheeman1

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2013 10:19 pm
Nice man! Subbed.

Viet_Prid3

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2013 6:35 pm
New sub for me too!

drewphamtom

Rank 5
drewphamtom
PostedFeb 10, 2013 9:26 pm
teeheeman1 wrote:
Nice man! Subbed.  

Thanks man!

drewphamtom

Rank 5
drewphamtom
PostedFeb 10, 2013 9:27 pm
Viet_Prid3 wrote:
New sub for me too!  

Thank you!

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedFeb 11, 2013 1:57 am
very nice man, talented C: while were on the subject of youtube i do actually have my own channel i use it as a tutorial/server based channel, i am actually currently developing a terraria server so if any of you all play that game then it will be made with the communities suggestions at a top priority video should be up soon for that as for now theres only one video providing a minecraft install with 25 mods including (very easy simple setup) if ya wana check it out here my youtube page there will be much more added as i am dedicated to running servers for certain games from time to time i am not running any minecraft servers currently but maybe in the future as i did some in the past. if ya wana check out my channel here is is My Channel

lastly i love ya voice man, and i use to be a music producer for supersonic studios so coming from me thats a major achievement, if your planning on becoming a singer for a living here some advice for you. most singers start out doing free gigs in pubs/diners/radio etc wherever u see music really so u can offer volunteer in a certain establishment not all will accept but if u can find somewhere do a few gigs for free and if you do well then u can ask for pay this is how alot of singers start out and even if you dont get paid its valuable experience under your belt as well as a great evening and experience. usually establishments will take u on for one night free and if they like u there offer for you to come back and pay you as it will bring them custom to so if u do decide to take this advice and try it out always make it known to the owner that your doing one gig for free and if your good in their eyes u will want some form of payment the next time

anyways i hope this helped you out and good luck.

drewphamtom

Rank 5
drewphamtom
PostedMar 09, 2013 6:50 pm
shaneration wrote:
very nice man, talented C: while were on the subject of youtube i do actually have my own channel i use it as a tutorial/server based channel, i am actually currently developing a terraria server so if any of you all play that game then it will be made with the communities suggestions at a top priority video should be up soon for that as for now theres only one video providing a minecraft install with 25 mods including (very easy simple setup) if ya wana check it out here my youtube page there will be much more added as i am dedicated to running servers for certain games from time to time i am not running any minecraft servers currently but maybe in the future as i did some in the past. if ya wana check out my channel here is is My Channel

lastly i love ya voice man, and i use to be a music producer for supersonic studios so coming from me thats a major achievement, if your planning on becoming a singer for a living here some advice for you. most singers start out doing free gigs in pubs/diners/radio etc wherever u see music really so u can offer volunteer in a certain establishment not all will accept but if u can find somewhere do a few gigs for free and if you do well then u can ask for pay this is how alot of singers start out and even if you dont get paid its valuable experience under your belt as well as a great evening and experience. usually establishments will take u on for one night free and if they like u there offer for you to come back and pay you as it will bring them custom to so if u do decide to take this advice and try it out always make it known to the owner that your doing one gig for free and if your good in their eyes u will want some form of payment the next time

anyways i hope this helped you out and good luck.  

Thanks so much shanerton! I appreciate it! I'll definitely take your advice into consideration. Again, thank you and I hope you have a nice day!

123Aaron456

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 12:34 pm
awesome cover of one direction bro and the way you make the sound effects!! XD kudos and subbed!

If you'd like to check ours:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheN3RDProduction

Hope you'd like them too~ sharin' the love

drewphamtom

Rank 5
drewphamtom
PostedMar 10, 2013 7:23 pm
123Aaron456 wrote:
awesome cover of one direction bro and the way you make the sound effects!! XD kudos and subbed!

If you'd like to check ours:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheN3RDProduction

Hope you'd like them too~ sharin' the love  

Thank you so much! I'll make sure to check out your channel Smile