eedwards3535

Rank 0
eedwards3535
PostedJan 25, 2013 9:24 pm
LMFAO some more of that Uber GM Ninja Action. Incoming !!!!!

Advertisement

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedJan 25, 2013 9:31 pm
eedwards3535 wrote:
LMFAO some more of that Uber GM Ninja Action. Incoming !!!!!  

Don't you like how they don't even MENTION this and throw it in before we can provide feedback to it? lol.

Typical.

darkside448

Rank 0
darkside448
PostedJan 25, 2013 9:40 pm
or the fact they hide and will not reply.

Larrybird15

Rank 4
Larrybird15
PostedJan 25, 2013 9:55 pm
Have seen many selling their gear because they fear 80 gear is coming allready even though they just spent hundreds trying to link and take care of their 76-79 sets. Then you go and put this on the tierd, hundreds of people just put hundreds of dollars in your pockets expecting to be compensated in pvping and strength. They put hundreds of dollars in your pockets to get gear linked and be able to pvp, 1/4 of the time, and for some all the way up to the whole time cant pvp at full strength and use what they bought because of long ticket times. You take the hope of people who have worked hard for their gear and the money they use to add to the game and flushed it. Look how long the 65-69 set was max gear befor 70, and how long 70 was out befor ap gear, you dont give your customers time to really work up anything, instead you just want to realease something new in hopes of that they will be willing to quit what they are working on and throw more money in to a new set. The people who play this game go to lower zones alot now to pvp because they are tired of bs like this. This is not being a fast improving game, this is a game going beyond the reach of the players who dont want to spend their last dimes on a game where they cant even enjoy what they are purchasing.

80 gear is a quest, the quest needs fixed to where its possible to attain them, not making people who want to spend money every day on something new able to get them.

hughsebio

Rank 0
hughsebio
PostedJan 25, 2013 10:07 pm
80 gear in this tier is the only reason for doing it, and 1 item of 80 gear isnt going to improve my toon

worst tiered in a while, there isnt even enough in this tier to get a new weapon to 20 (for example) or to link a new armour piece..... and why get any new items done when 80 gear is starting to come (far too soon again)

nope, i think i will skip this one

very very poor

<a>Photobucket</a>

FlutePro

Rank 2
FlutePro
PostedJan 25, 2013 10:17 pm
I'm so sick of Aeria Games it isn't even funny.... Highly considering going else where. Oh wait they don't give a SINGLE **** about my money so I should have quit a long time ago...

wethewiz

Rank 1
PostedJan 25, 2013 10:20 pm

eom tier

I guess the only way i can get a point across is to not do this or any other tier untill PWL/PAL are tradeable and u ppl start listening to our feed back about eom and other tiers ..so i wont be doing any more

SyntonicEagle

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2013 10:25 pm
Are they trying to force ppl to use the new Perfect Lapisias in this EOM tier? Who wants to buy something that you're NOT guaranteed what level you'll get AND not tradable AND expires. The only item I purchase that expires is a PLH but at least with that I know exactly what I am getting so I can use OR trade.

I honestly don't know why they didn't just make lapisias to replace the current enchant items to use at a blacksmith. (i.e. #2 lapisia, #3 lapisia, etc) The current enchant system worked fine other than the ticket times.

I don't understand the reasoning sometimes. >.<

fkcmcp

Rank 5.1
fkcmcp
PostedJan 25, 2013 10:28 pm
I only count around 325ops in total in Jan EOM
did I miss sth else?

grieverblade

Rank 1
PostedJan 25, 2013 11:22 pm
Bleh..

Costumes...unless the OJs are gone or nerfed by a lot ok, otherwise yes..there was a huge thread about it from people not wanting them and it went through deaf's ears.

80 stuff..I'm not surprised. They got nothing else to give so what else.

I'm no longer spending $ here.