nav13

Rank 5
nav13
PostedJan 23, 2013 3:31 am
Ya I don't want any of that new perfect lapisia.

1)There non-tradeable.
2)They have a glitch that puts an expire date on other items in your warehouse or inventory.
3)Hard to sell if you get a [#] uncommonly bought by players and since they can't be traded your stuck with it.
4)Hard to sell because scammers taken advantage of it not being tradeable.
5)There really cheap and have almost no value.
6)They give a random [#] from the box you open.

So yea replace those perfect lapisia with something else.

Advertisement

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedJan 23, 2013 3:34 am
First of all, remove PAL/PWLs, you are just getting more tickets because of them and they surely ain't helping anyone because of them being non tradeable and the odds are ridiculous. Tier needs a lot of revamping because of ticket waiting times. I don't want to see any items in tier that require tickets.

Why would anyone spend on tier when the next day all of your OPs could be wiped and you can't be sure if you are getting them back? I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get our OPs back as Sighborg promised, the post was just to make us participate in tier. You've been doing this too much, it's getting obvious.

There are a LOT of problems that need adressing. OP wipes, items disappearing, duping, incjecting, scamming, some quests could use some changes, class balance and list goes on forever. Instead of focusing on tiers and tickets you should focus on these. If this keeps going on this game WILL die, which is no surprise for you.

fkcmcp

Rank 5.1
fkcmcp
PostedJan 23, 2013 3:39 am
+1 Max 20 , Rec Doubler at 15k Tier

Remove Custume till u fix the terrible OJs.

Remove PWL/PAL till u have a decent adjustment for them

meIzDaRk

Rank 2
meIzDaRk
PostedJan 23, 2013 3:51 am
wheres the costume?

LtWorf

Rank 2
LtWorf
PostedJan 23, 2013 4:26 am
WOW I Cant believe you people are asking where things are or to add things or to put more items in. Who cares what the tier looks like DONT BUY IT stand tall until age fixes all they need to fix.

Dont buy eom till they

1 give all ops back that are missing
2 Until they can guarantee 10 day ticket times again
3 Until they can guarantee that you will get your items in your bank and not spend ap and items not there.

Why support bad cutomer service if you buy they will just continue to think it is alright too provide the consumers with nothing but head aches.

Stand up and make them change the how they do service. So don't buy ap or dont do any eom's

Oberox

Rank 0
Oberox
PostedJan 23, 2013 4:31 am
Starter tier: (i know, its only 1k AP but..)
-no one wants dread accessories, might as well make that a #25 or something like that? at least it might be useful to some people (making them heroic wouldn't be good for a 1k tier)
-as mentioned before, sonic lvl1, no one wants that either, make it lvl2 or get it out

Tier2:
its razor Mare. And no we dont need moar of those mounts actually :p

[uTtier3:[/u]
-the +1max [13] and the +1 max [10] on their own are nowhere close the value of the other options. Since there is a [Package] tag with the +1max [13] already, maybe actually make a package out of it and get those 2 together? either that or make them 2x #3 and 2x #2 to even the value and make the interesting please.

Bonus tier4:
-please make it 2x letter Y, only 1 Y is not the same value as a Mileage 5000

I dont doe EOM either way, but i would hope to see some of these in trade soon Very Happy so please get the values within a tier around the same ingame price.

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedJan 23, 2013 5:05 am
Though I think a much lower number of people will do this tiered, I suspect it will still be a fair number.

On this draft:

The Good: no costumes, that is good, they don't aid PvP and create a marked difference in PvP between those with and those without, don't buckle to the people askign for them to be added as essentially all they do is make dying less easy.

To Add: Lack of +1 [20]s, M5K's maybe since everyone bar a few are super annoyed add more tier levels with auto-redeeming stuff (more PLH's more stat7/life7/helm lapises)

Also even though they are untradeable in every option where you have a GM enchant placeholder, offer TWO more options for non-Mbox PWL and non-Mbox PAL, for example. in the 10k tiered add 3 new options. +1 [20] placeholder (for those that want to sell it) a PWL[20] fo rthose that want for themselves for their weapons, PAL[20] ditto for armor.

To remove: too much pointless crap (bad mounts, 71-73 pieces, Sonic1s remove them all. Also remove all mbox PWL/PAL

TarGet129

Rank 2
TarGet129
PostedJan 23, 2013 5:09 am
put more value in the tier .. i think we got too much disapointments from AGE already ... we need something in return.. give us double value of that tier draft in order for us to participate in it ..

and also 15 days is still a very long time for a ticket.. if i buy something i expect to have it in my position right away not 2 or 3 weeks later for some people nearly a month time .. that is ridiculous..

i would like to see some PVE content to obtain something valuable in game like it used to be with Rotco ... maybe some dungeon to farm 80 weapons or something.. pvp is already too boring for us 80 players maybe its time to give it something new.

xeffectx

Rank 5
xeffectx
PostedJan 23, 2013 5:31 am
I find it pretty funny that the OP bug didn't even get fixed but you post jan draft lol and it's kinda fishy that you've added so many 77+ pieces in this tier, we'll see 80 gears in the next one or what?

kharaf

Rank 2
PostedJan 23, 2013 6:36 am
you loosing 2100 $ from my part this month , im sure a bunch players pay more even each month and wont be doing this EOM ^^ . Postpone the tiered for now and fix the OP issue at least or shut the game down for a month til u fix everything as loiske mentioned above , class fixing , quests , maybe re-fix COG boss to drop abs 8 ^^ close the invasion maps ...why should we even care about ur freaking tiered when you dont care about balancing classes, fixing the pvp , when you dont care about even refunding ppl 's money and lol @ the ppl that posting and suggesting ideas about tier , its sad.

you're gonna get a great hit in your pocket this month as in shaiya 's game and i hope you won't be surprised , keep the good job up and less and less ppl will be spending but hey...i be happy if the game shuts down xD but i dont know about you guys ^^