King.Pin.

Rank 0
King.Pin.
PostedJan 25, 2013 7:25 pm

if they dont fix the problem/admit( if they admit they will have to look further into the problem) that there is a FPS problem due to them buying the Server from a pawn shop.. my team and i will quit game..no point in playing a pvp based game when your fps drop to 5-10 during the minimal pvp that this game has to offer..i play Aion online/DragonNest online/ Shaiya online/ tera online and run them all with over 50-100 fps with no lag at all.. to think GM has the nerve to say that they dont see this from there end is BS..right now the problem seems to not effect the population of the game do to it being brand new..but i see this problem causing majority to quit due to not being able to actually do what this game was designed for(pvp)...anyway to the rest of the player base i hope you enjoy the game i hope for the best for all you out there..but my team and i are going back to Tera Online.. if the problem gets resolved you might see us around but with the track record of Aeria i highly doubt that theyll do anything..
Advertisement

MasterExplodr

Rank 3
MasterExplodr
PostedJan 25, 2013 9:26 pm
No FPS problem here, and to be honest my computer is pretty blah. Intel Core i3, 6 gigs ram, Windows 7 64bit, nothin but built-in Intel graphics.
Have been having problems with the ground turning white/bright blue like... constantly....