Author Message

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
Joined
22 Sep 2012
Posts
5746
Location
Edmonton,Alberta (Toronto now) Canada
PostedJan 25, 2013 8:26 pm

Re: rc

PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
JohnnyBoi. wrote:
urdeep1 wrote:
@Woods and Johnny, you guys are too good for me to make sigs for you both -.-"

You guys wouldn't benefit at all from any signature I make!  


dude i was the first 1 in line come on  




 


who cares? the



 





 



 




 


 


Sad i lost.
Advertisement

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5124
Location
las vegas United States
PostedJan 25, 2013 8:27 pm

Re: rc

WoodPecker. wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
JohnnyBoi. wrote:
urdeep1 wrote:
@Woods and Johnny, you guys are too good for me to make sigs for you both -.-"

You guys wouldn't benefit at all from any signature I make!  


dude i was the first 1 in line come on  




 


who cares? the



 





 



 




 


 


Sad i lost.
 


GG Wink

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
Joined
22 Sep 2012
Posts
5746
Location
Edmonton,Alberta (Toronto now) Canada
PostedJan 25, 2013 8:28 pm

rc

aura mad we taken up space =\


tis okay aura, it will make people think that people actually want your signatures.





Sorry.

dahemkiller18

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
dahemkiller18
Joined
27 Jan 2011
Posts
3671
Location
laval Canada
PostedJan 25, 2013 8:29 pm

Re: rc

PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
JohnnyBoi. wrote:
urdeep1 wrote:
@Woods and Johnny, you guys are too good for me to make sigs for you both -.-"

You guys wouldn't benefit at all from any signature I make!  


dude i was the first 1 in line come on  




 


who cares? the



 





 



 




 


 



Quodata

Rank 3
Quodata
Joined
21 Jun 2012
Posts
847
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedJan 25, 2013 8:40 pm
Make me a SIG that is Valentines Theme for Soldier Front and Text: Love Hurts Cool

JohnnyBoi.

Rank 2
JohnnyBoi.
Joined
20 Feb 2012
Posts
645
Location
Lowell United States
PostedJan 25, 2013 8:43 pm
dahemkiller18 wrote:
Reserve list ty me lova boi  


idc about you

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
1690
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedJan 25, 2013 8:43 pm

Re: rc

WoodPecker. wrote:
aura mad we taken up space =\


tis okay aura, it will make people think that people actually want your signatures.





Sorry.  


Ouch...

and yeah cut it out guys -.-"

zacoi123

Rank 0
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
7
Location
Canada
PostedJan 25, 2013 8:54 pm
[b] I Want My Name to Be on it IGN = Zacoi
and I will Leave the Rest to you Thank you and Sign Me up for a SIG !Smile

dahemkiller18

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
dahemkiller18
Joined
27 Jan 2011
Posts
3671
Location
laval Canada
PostedJan 25, 2013 8:57 pm
JohnnyBoi. wrote:
dahemkiller18 wrote:
Reserve list ty me lova boi  


idc about you  

idc about the girl that your in love with.

JohnnyBoi.

Rank 2
JohnnyBoi.
Joined
20 Feb 2012
Posts
645
Location
Lowell United States
PostedJan 25, 2013 8:59 pm
dahemkiller18 wrote:
JohnnyBoi. wrote:
dahemkiller18 wrote:
Reserve list ty me lova boi  


idc about you  

idc about the girl that your in love with.  


do i care?

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: