urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
PostedJan 25, 2013 7:33 pm   Last edited by urdeep1 on Jan 30, 2013 3:15 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Making Sigs for everyone!

Starting Tuesday-Wednesday
Alright, so after my exams are done, I shall get back into my photoshop mode Twisted Evil

I'm still an amateur, heck, don't expect something incredibly amazing like Razors, but I'm just gonna dable around and practice by making everyone some signatures they could use around these forums. My exams will be done on Tuesday so i'll either start then or the day after. Rolling Eyes

Why are you doing this Aura?
I'm simply doing this just to gain practice and to help out. I'm not doing this to get "recognized" like a certain ex childish GS on these forums thinks.

Can you make me one?
I'm making these signatures for everyone that requests. Ofcourse, if the number gets unreasonable, I'll have to temporarily close down the signature shop! Just make a post, request your text, any subtext, and also give me some sort of render to work with. I'll try to make it to your liking so just let me know what you'd like to have in it.

Expect to receive your signatures later next week since I will start on Tuesday or so. Make your post now and reserve a spot. There most likely will be limited spaces Cool

Reserved List:
1. JohnnyBoi.
2. WoodPecker.
3. K123y
4. Kotaknoob23
5. Caghen2010
6. Bilbonsacquet
7. Koolaidds
8. Flyliegaming
9. Gwapo
10. Abbasnasralla1

Pick-Up Zone:
Pending

urdeep1 wrote:
Now Razor, Woods, and Johnny have been doing signatures. Mine are nothing compared to what those guys can do, so it's better if you guys all just ask them.

However, if you still want a signature from me, let me know and I'll make them right now.  
Advertisement

JohnnyBoi.

Rank 2
JohnnyBoi.
PostedJan 25, 2013 7:35 pm

Re: Making Sigs for everyone!

urdeep1 wrote:
Alright, so after my exams are done, I shall get back into my photoshop mode Twisted Evil

I'm still an amateur, heck, don't expect something incredibly amazing like Razors, but I'm just gonna dable around and practice by making everyone some signatures they could use around these forums. My exams will be done on Tuesday so i'll either start then or the day after. Rolling Eyes

I'm simply doing this just to gain practice and to help out. I'm not doing this to get "recognized" like a certain ex childish GS on these forums thinks.

Can you make me one?
I'm making these signatures for everyone that requests. Ofcourse, if the number gets unreasonable, I'll have to temporarily close down the signature shop! Just make a post, request your text, any subtext, and also give me some sort of render to work with. I'll try to make it to your liking so just let me know what you'd like to have in it.

Expect to receive your signatures later next week since I will start on Tuesday or so. Make your post now and reserve a spot. There most likely will be limited spaces Cool

Reserved List:

Pick-Up Zone:
Pending  

make me one.

IM FIRST

any render for text make it WHOCARE

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedJan 25, 2013 7:37 pm

Re: Making Sigs for everyone!

JohnnyBoi. wrote:
urdeep1 wrote:

Can you make me one?

Reserved List:

Pick-Up Zone:
Pending  

make me one.

IM FIRST

any render for text make it WHOCARE  

Me to! im Second! same one as johnny!!!!!

and u cant be recognized for making sigs, thats my job?

From Gus, With Love.

k123y

Rank 2
k123y
PostedJan 25, 2013 7:37 pm   Last edited by k123y on Jan 25, 2013 7:56 pm. Edited 1 time in total
3rd!i want my Character pic and my name on it i will pm u... name: -visivisi-

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
PostedJan 25, 2013 7:37 pm
Reserved QQ

caghen0120

Rank 4
caghen0120
PostedJan 25, 2013 7:38 pm   Last edited by caghen0120 on Jan 25, 2013 8:36 pm. Edited 2 times in total
Screenie: http://i50.tinypic.com/2mms58h.jpg
Text: xXSmoothieXx
Sub-text: Wisdom
Design: Feel free to explore and do what you think looks best I would personally like it kind of crystallized to match the Virtual M4 but whatever you think looks best Smile

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
PostedJan 25, 2013 7:40 pm
@Woods and Johnny, you guys are too good for me to make sigs for you both -.-"

You guys wouldn't benefit at all from any signature I make!

Bilbonsacquet

Rank 2
Bilbonsacquet
PostedJan 25, 2013 7:40 pm
Reserved!

koolaidds

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2013 7:42 pm
me please. and someone pls tel me how to put a sig on

flyliegaming

Rank 1
flyliegaming
PostedJan 25, 2013 7:44 pm
Make one for me ill send a PM to what I would like on it.
If you have time to do it.