ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
PostedJan 25, 2013 5:23 pm

The reason iv made this thread is because i love costumes :D

And LO and sorry i just have a thing for costumes >_> lmao
when Lime odyssey cash shop opens with costumes il be totally on it !! ._. i saw this maid outfit on a lime odyssey trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJBdmW9_LD4&list=FLKFPd8cjZ0tNLTn9ml7ADHw&index=92 here is what im talking about haha its just a little glimps of it x3 it looks so cute if they ever release that in EN ver i hope theyl add kitty ears aswell as a bonnet Very Happy so cute xD
Advertisement

Hollyash

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2013 5:46 pm
Oh..my..sweet..jellybeans...THIS MAKES ME WANT TO CURL UP AND DIe. I want this so bad..why did i click on et

ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
PostedJan 25, 2013 6:13 pm
Hollyash wrote:
Oh..my..sweet..jellybeans...THIS MAKES ME WANT TO CURL UP AND DIe. I want this so bad..why did i click on et  
haha sorry xD ikr im like that too ToT i want the costumes <3 haha

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedJan 26, 2013 6:45 am
Hollyash wrote:

why do you curl up so much

AriaSaitcho

Twin Saga Silver Founder
AriaSaitcho
PostedJan 26, 2013 8:45 am
lol did you notice the date at the end of the trailer? 2012/07!

ok, what i'm curious about is the scene where the guy is holding a rose between his teeth, does the rose move to the girl when they kiss? they never showed that, though there was more than one of those shown. >.<

Hollyash

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 2:02 pm
AriaSaitcho wrote:

ok, what i'm curious about is the scene where the guy is holding a rose between his teeth, does the rose move to the girl when they kiss? they never showed that, though there was more than one of those shown. >.<  

That, is a good Question. ITS A TELEPORTING ROSE. Duh. >.> xDD Jk jk. But i dunno..it's magical?

ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
PostedJan 26, 2013 6:16 pm
AriaSaitcho wrote:

lol did you know that i know ? Razz i said im only showing the video to show you a glimps of the maid outfit not the whole video ? o_ o

RinaDawg

Rank 0
RinaDawg
PostedJan 26, 2013 7:09 pm
ebby224x wrote:
AriaSaitcho wrote:

lol did you know that i know ? Razz i said im only showing the video to show you a glimps of the maid outfit not the whole video ? o_ o  

Yes, yes the maid costume was awesome, but... That video was so adorable adorable! And dat man turga's dance... hot dayum. *cough*
Love the guy's version of the maid costume, too! LO has the best Victorian style clothing I've seen in an MMO.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedJan 27, 2013 6:50 am
Hollyash wrote:
AriaSaitcho wrote:

That, is a good Question. ITS A TELEPORTING ROSE. Duh. >.> xDD Jk jk. But i dunno..it's magical?  

Magic of the cash shop

RinaDawg

Rank 0
RinaDawg
PostedJan 27, 2013 6:58 pm
AriaSaitcho wrote:

There are mouth accessories in LO, so I'm just guessing it stays in the guy's mouth. Would be cool if it was possibur though. :U
I'm surprised that there's couple emotes and I'm curious how they work. What if a muris and a turga wants to kiss? Hawt stuff. >3>