eastportinn

Rank 0
eastportinn
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:45 pm
I am still going to play, but disappointed that the model is so much like Forsaken World. However; I do appreciate that leveling is slow and hope it remains this way. Grind, grind, grind...best thing you could do is no item shop or web mall.
Advertisement

kuty1i14znboy

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 11:01 pm

:3!!

i'll pick the warrior becuz im a solo wolf Very Happy

alexrts

Rank 0
alexrts
PostedJan 28, 2013 11:06 pm
Adorei o game muito criatico com graficos excelentes , mas falta + opoes de montarias , pets , os potes de HP estao muitos caros mas o jogo me deixou satisfeito.

emoen769

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 1:44 pm

Akamai

tormaro wrote:
DK installer (the only available installer for it from http://dkonline.aeriagames.com ) installs a malware called "Akamai NetSession" without your consent, and without ever telling you it will remain shoved and engaged on your comp even afterward (it IS malware if taken for what it only really is).  

I want to say that this software does install the first time you run DK from Aeria Ignite, but I don't know how your security and firewall missed it mine blocked the download and then I allowed it to download after I read into what it actually was, how do you expect Aeria to keep giving free to play games without software like this?

But I do agree, they should mention it in all their downloads or at least the customer agreement (Which I think they actually do)

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedJan 29, 2013 8:59 pm
Since you all have the advertisement already running at CAD Online, might as see if Tim maybe willing to do a quick little tie-in comic with the 4 Players. It might draw more of the crowd their on there forums over to here. Just a thought though....

pakonzaa2013

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2013 5:22 am
ok

routa05

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2013 8:42 am

Ideas... lol.. everyone has some.

I'd like to customise my look more and few other things.
Well I just created my account, but still we all get ideas I'm sure. I'm one of those people to whom making a character is maybe most fun. That means I'd like to change the bodyshape - face and even clothing - being able to choose colours that I wear. Wow that would really be cool. Hehe.

But then about two things.

Its apparently gender locked or what you call that.. in other words there are just female or male options with in 'class' / race. Just males for human and lyckan. Just females for elf and felynx. So I'm sure people wonder what do the females and males who dont fight? Well maybe it needs a bit story for that - or then - pls unlock the genders. I really would like to see a female lykan.. or male felynx. Even if I like to play females.

What else.. well when I was doing the noob quests I noticed there is no 'angry mother' when I pick up that egg from spiders. And an other thing.. it would be fun if there was real treasures to find. I mean not just as an event - but some special monsters one might find with luck who drops something really cool.. or maybe gives more gold as revard to kill him than others. Not just in that temple - well people seem to speak of that much. I havent reached there yet. I feel like the route to high levels could have some special challenges more. Things to do outside mainline quest and daily. Someone said the daily become bit - less of a challenge as one levels. I wish to find more special places to hunt at.. in chat many asked yesterday about where is first dungeon.. but apparently there is just that temple later.

Well I know its OB so its not all there yet. I loved the game sofar really. So I do wait excited to see more. Oh yes - Im now unable to log in. Some E909... and after running files examination - it say connection error. I'd like to find announcements about problems 'in front wiev' - as I open the ignate - so we could see immediately if there might be a prob and that its being worked on. Ty.

betavich

Rank 0
betavich
PostedFeb 05, 2013 9:27 am

item mart ? - dungeons

the game is for sure going to need a merchant mart to reduce the number of shops increase the number of players and reduce lag its not how many people are logged into your game its how many players are active and it would be far easier to get a grasp on gear if we could see it all. id like to see more single player quests and dungeons,reached an impass at level 30 (SM) the dungeon is no good i cant play in there at all and im not going to try anymore i was done with current dungeon before the first beta ended i am NOT a tank and im not going to party with anyone to do it by the time i can kill a succubus i will be too high level to do the quests and i need a place to play besides outside. (wants a lot of single player quests) (isnt going to do any party quests) (isnt a tank) says your dungeon is broken and is no good unless you are a tank or have a tank and (needs a place to play)

alehiphop

Rank 0
PostedFeb 06, 2013 8:54 am

maint

the final version also going to throw in the Spanish?

kramerdaniel

Rank 0
kramerdaniel
PostedFeb 06, 2013 4:35 pm

problem with 30lvl buff paladin

issue unresolved
i have been trying to figure out why the lvl 30 asassins buff on paladin works but though i click the skill i see no change in atak or atak speed or anything related to the skill or statis change in buff in general.....i have been looking at this all day during my gameplay as i am a paladin giant (the big guy character) i am lvl 32 paladin +7 pagenfirelongsword +5 most gear all pagenfire...and still no show on the skill or its use.....there is no real good buff as far as i see in that areah....i see no change in atak speed /swinging of sword or damage or atak of any sort....gms this is for you cause i know you guys work diligently and i respect your work.....pls fix this problem ty your friendly neigborhood paladin.....Binkinator Very Happy