CMURDER1

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 10:30 pm

LOL just sayin...

wouldnt it b nice to simplify the general vote?
I propose that instead of a 1-5 opt u just make a like or dislike button . XD facebook did it , and it wrks out great for them
Advertisement

kayuikisan

Rank 0
kayuikisan
PostedJan 27, 2013 2:06 am

Re: Too many player shops

filipvarga wrote:
kayuikisan wrote:
Way too many player shops and it lags the city like crazy maybe you can minimize it by having a auction hall or something similar to that  

Then the Auction Hall would be laggy as **** and noone would enter it to check Shops.
Seen it in Shaiya, nobody would enter the Auction House if there werent Auction Boards.  

Sorry let me rephrase that the word didn't pop up but yes not auction house or hall but an auction board would be nice. I don't really care if none goes to check shops problem is way too many player shops lagging every city and it's spreading to the villages

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedJan 27, 2013 4:40 am

kayuikisan wrote:
filipvarga wrote:
kayuikisan wrote:
Way too many player shops and it lags the city like crazy maybe you can minimize it by having a auction hall or something similar to that  

Then the Auction Hall would be laggy as **** and noone would enter it to check Shops.
Seen it in Shaiya, nobody would enter the Auction House if there werent Auction Boards.  

Sorry let me rephrase that the word didn't pop up but yes not auction house or hall but an auction board would be nice. I don't really care if none goes to check shops problem is way too many player shops lagging every city and it's spreading to the villages  

I'd just like to add that many former Shaiya players have accused the Auction Boards for being the reason for the inflation (besides of all the Gold Bar duping *rolleye* ).

EDIT:
As for the female fingers, they look like Goblin Fingers to be honest, but that are just details that are not influencing the gameplay. Of course, it would be nice if character models and the game itself would get some more detail (even though it looks stunning already), but dont you think that better models, textures and details wont make people lag, freeze and "moonwalk" even more? MMORPG Players are used to play on their Netbooks/Laptops, but DK Online requires something more than that.

juriezzamora

Rank 0
juriezzamora
PostedJan 27, 2013 5:47 am
MKAssassin wrote:
I want to thank the GM's and PM Taz for giving us such a great game. I haven't been this excited about a game since Last Chaos back in 08' We can clearly see all of your dedication and hard work going into this game. Although you have some trolls that like to troll the SB an curse at the GM's and think everything should be fixed in 5 minutes. Not ALL of us think that way, so again thank you all for your hard work an effort to bring us a quality game.

That being said there are a few things I'd like to address to possibly make the game a little more enjoyable and easier for the community. Some of these suggestions were prolly already mentioned and I know a few of them were but I will just recap of what I'd like to see.

1. Auction house!! Number one on my list. Towns are WAY to crowded and laggy, and it's very hard to sell. Auction houses are a MUST!

2. Runes... Need I say more? The mounting success rate is HORRIBLE! at it's best.
the fact that if the yellow rune fails.. say bye bye to the red one. Not to mention if you're adding a blue rune which I've yet to even attempt, well because I already now the outcome.

3. Although number 3 this is the most important to me. This subject is kinda taboo and I don't want to start the "Greedy aeria games rant" However I will simply state that if this because another Shaiya or last chaos Pay 2 Win kinda deal... Count me an alot of others out.
We all understand aeria needs to make a profit and I have no problems uploading money to support a game I love. However looking at the success rate of upgrading an the items it will take to have a "better chance of succeeding" Still not 100% in success really has me worried it's gonna cost an arm,leg,fingers,toes,eyeballs and a kidney to do it. I know the item mall isn't out yet. But all I ask is when you think of your prices think of the portion of the community that doesn't have thousands of $ sitting around to just throw at a game because you want to be the "Best"

4. Find a way to get rid of these spammers... I know it's difficult but please don't stop the effort. They're so friggin annoying, and it's a hassle to manually add them to the block list when you're in temple talking in class chat and trying not to die. I'm a very good multi tasker but not that good. lol

5. Have an initiative of making alt toons on the same account. Like a bonus xp of some sort. Or special items. Something... More toons = more money spent on AP.. Just a thought.

6. PVP system... I think you already know so I'll keep that short an simple...

7. Some kind of initiative for RVR to get players out an participate. Like a buff of some sort for the winning realm or some type of potion.. gift.. exp reward.

At the moment that is all I can think of. But so far I'm loving the game besides a few things I mentioned above. Thanks guys for your hard work an dedication. I really see this game being all that it can with a few tweaks and some tender loving care.  

THIS

Daphnelle

Rank 0
Daphnelle
PostedJan 27, 2013 6:15 am

Graphics and movement

Stuck!!!!
I would like to see my char click on a destination and get there without having to avoid objects wich is for me a waste of my time
Tanks you for your attention
Daph

Demonforze89

Rank 0
Demonforze89
PostedJan 27, 2013 6:22 am

Mouse/camera options.

I would love to have a little more freedom on the camera movement, and mouse controls.

Loving everything else though.

icifyr

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2013 7:51 am
LordRapthorne wrote:
Withholding judgement on anything until I see it in action, because Aeria has a tendancy to be all words and no action  

I agree.

I had an issue a few days ago when servers went online after there were outages. I logged onto the game normally and it took a while to connect and it disconnected me with the message (Disconnecting in X seconds) I logged back onto my account and I was missing several items. A similar issue had occurred on OBT release when everyone was trying to log on, people were able to log onto others' characters. I posted several threads and posts. My threads were deleted and the threads where I posted was moved to "Self-help technical support" even though it had no relevance to technical support since it was more for suggestions relating to this game and can be seen if you view my recent posts. I was told to post a ticket and I did. Til this day I have not received my items back or received a response regarding what was the actual issue. This is what my ticket looked like:

2013-01-23 20:12:52 Ticket created

icifyr (69695527) sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support.

Subcategory: Other

Game: DK Online in English

Server:

Character Name: Fyr

Date and time of occurrence: 2013-01-23 15:09 GMT-8

After servers went down I waited for them to come back up and relogged. I
got a message saying that someone had logged into my account but I know for
100% sure that I didn't give my password to anyone so most likely your game
servers have mixed accounts, again.Either way, I have 3 items missing from
my account: Brittle Bone Staff (+5), Paganfire Robes (+5) and Paganfire
Hood (+5). I think the person may have used the mailbox to send the items
so if you could check the mailbox history I'm sure you'll find out who has
my items.

Thank you.
2013-01-24 02:12:24 Your response

icifyr (69695527) sent a message using the contact form at http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/tickets/reply.

Also, Paganfire Boots (+5) are missing. My hood contained Red Guardian
Rune, Yellow Guardian rune. My other equipment except for staff all had wis
+4 in red slot and guardian rune in the yellow slot.
2013-01-24 03:01:46 Response from Team Aeria
Hello icifyr, Thank you for supplying this information. We will review your account and see what we can do for your item recovery. We will be stalling this ticket in the meantime as we conduct an investigation. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. -Team Action
2013-01-24 03:01:46 Status changed from 'new' to 'open'
2013-01-24 03:01:46 Status changed from 'open' to 'stalled'
2013-01-24 05:24:19 Your response

icifyr (69695527) sent a message using the contact form at http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/tickets/reply.

Hello, I see that the servers are back online and I want to play again. Is
it possible to recover my items now since it seems like you guys have
finished your investigations and the servers are back online?
2013-01-24 05:24:19 Status changed from 'stalled' to 'open'
2013-01-24 08:02:02 Your response

I also cannot remove anything from my bank on the character (Fyr)
2013-01-24 08:02:36 Your response

I also cannot remove anything from my bank.
2013-01-24 20:24:35 Response from Team Aeria
Hello icifyr, We have not finished our investigation yet. Additionally, please describe the issue you are experiencing with your bank. Thank you! -Team Action
2013-01-24 20:24:35 Status changed from 'open' to 'stalled'
2013-01-24 22:40:26 Your response

The bank issue is fixed, I'm not sure how but I still don't have my gear.
2013-01-24 22:40:26 Status changed from 'stalled' to 'open'
2013-01-25 03:11:57 Response from Team Aeria
Hello icifyr, Thank you for contacting us and supplying this list of items. We will be stalling this ticket in the mean time as we launch an investigation into your account. This may take a few days and we appreciate your patience and understanding while this occurs. Thank you for your cooperation. -Team Aeria
2013-01-25 03:11:58 Status changed from 'open' to 'stalled'  

As I mentioned before this issue occurred in OBT but it looks like AGE took no action to fix the problem.

Fyr - Level 37 Shadowmage (main, bleh) Icifyr - Level 30 Sorceress (quit, waiting for bug fixes) Ici - Level 20 Shadowmage (alt, build testing character)

kayuikisan

Rank 0
kayuikisan
PostedJan 27, 2013 10:24 am

filipvarga wrote:
kayuikisan wrote:
filipvarga wrote:
kayuikisan wrote:

I'd just like to add that many former Shaiya players have accused the Auction Boards for being the reason for the inflation (besides of all the Gold Bar duping *rolleye* ).

EDIT:
As for the female fingers, they look like Goblin Fingers to be honest, but that are just details that are not influencing the gameplay. Of course, it would be nice if character models and the game itself would get some more detail (even though it looks stunning already), but dont you think that better models, textures and details wont make people lag, freeze and "moonwalk" even more? MMORPG Players are used to play on their Netbooks/Laptops, but DK Online requires something more than that.  

I completely agree how some players especially those from shaiya would see how the auction boards were reason for inflation (but yeah it was mostly the gold hack lol) but in any other game i've played even w/out an auction hall prices will inflate regardless. heck i've seen several games where it's only player shops no auction halls and prices went from 500k to 2mil in less than a year other games might take longer but prices will inflate having an auction hall just means reducing the lag

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedJan 27, 2013 12:32 pm
Prices are going to raise with time and there's not much you can do to prevent it.
More players -> more mobs killed -> more gold dropping -> gold is worth less and less and people ask for higher prices.

kayuikisan

Rank 0
kayuikisan
PostedJan 27, 2013 2:16 pm
filipvarga wrote:
Prices are going to raise with time and there's not much you can do to prevent it.
More players -> more mobs killed -> more gold dropping -> gold is worth less and less and people ask for higher prices.  

Yeah there's no way of getting around that, tougher for the new players but every game is like that. Hoping there's a better graphic option or an auction board to reduce some of the lag...speaking of lag RvR is way too laggy. I hope they do something about that since in shaiya it wasn't that bad considering there were way more people during the events