les1959

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 4:18 am
my first time on this type of game.games awesome apart from a few minor things..players selling items, it makes it hard to walk around squares and chat to npcs, also the grind from baston town to the temple is getting monotonous,game really needs (imo) the temple as a spawn point or a place nearer...just a quick mention customer service has been excellant for me, i had a problem with being a newb to this sort of game and the service i got was excellant way better than i expected cheers
les
Advertisement

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
PostedJan 26, 2013 5:11 am
filipvarga wrote:

Reffering to the last sentence: For more information, Aeria Games is expected to tell. Info pl0x D:  

It doesn't say by what punctuality, or in what manner than information will be released. Nor does it say AGE is presently knowledgeable about chance to be made in an extent to deliver than information to players .....

cookio

Rank 2
PostedJan 26, 2013 5:43 am
I played the closed beta, and a little in stress test and open beta. Over all i like the game but 2 issues keep me away from playing it more than just once in a while:

1. Moving around using keybord. The camera dont turn so if you run back you will be facing whats behind you. Cant see what you are running toward Sad. I know there is no problem if using mouse, but sometimes i prefer keyboard and its next to impossibel.

2. Time-zone issues. I like PVP, but that have to be done on sertain times. The times are bad for my timezone.

xLadyNightly

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 6:48 am
This Game is acctually the nicest MMORPG i ever played, but there are minor things that being a problem:

1. Player's personal shop are often make us cant click the NPC.

2. in every city i always find a spammer bot about selling IG(In Game) money.

3. It will be nice if the game has auto walking for finishing some quest

4. overall this game is great i think !!

Garelick

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 9:16 am

player identification

level and equipment
Please devise a way to be able to see the level and equipment on another character besides yourself.
Every other role playing game has a way to do that. It is very frustrating not to be able to do this without partying with that person.

Also........Left and Right controls ( A and D ) should have the option of turning the character in another direction rather than making them run sideways.

Thanks for your concern.

Yours.......Sterling

kayuikisan

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 10:32 am

Too many player shops

Way too many player shops and it lags the city like crazy maybe you can minimize it by having a auction hall or something similar to that

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
PostedJan 26, 2013 11:29 am

Re: Too many player shops

kayuikisan wrote:
Way too many player shops and it lags the city like crazy maybe you can minimize it by having a auction hall or something similar to that  

Then the Auction Hall would be laggy as Hard and noone would enter it to check Shops.
Seen it in Shaiya, nobody would enter the Auction House if there werent Auction Boards.

MKAssassin

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 11:45 am
I want to thank the GM's and PM Taz for giving us such a great game. I haven't been this excited about a game since Last Chaos back in 08' We can clearly see all of your dedication and hard work going into this game. Although you have some trolls that like to troll the SB an curse at the GM's and think everything should be fixed in 5 minutes. Not ALL of us think that way, so again thank you all for your hard work an effort to bring us a quality game.

That being said there are a few things I'd like to address to possibly make the game a little more enjoyable and easier for the community. Some of these suggestions were prolly already mentioned and I know a few of them were but I will just recap of what I'd like to see.

1. Auction house!! Number one on my list. Towns are WAY to crowded and laggy, and it's very hard to sell. Auction houses are a MUST!

2. Runes... Need I say more? The mounting success rate is HORRIBLE! at it's best.
the fact that if the yellow rune fails.. say bye bye to the red one. Not to mention if you're adding a blue rune which I've yet to even attempt, well because I already now the outcome.

3. Although number 3 this is the most important to me. This subject is kinda taboo and I don't want to start the "Greedy aeria games rant" However I will simply state that if this because another Shaiya or last chaos Pay 2 Win kinda deal... Count me an alot of others out.
We all understand aeria needs to make a profit and I have no problems uploading money to support a game I love. However looking at the success rate of upgrading an the items it will take to have a "better chance of succeeding" Still not 100% in success really has me worried it's gonna cost an arm,leg,fingers,toes,eyeballs and a kidney to do it. I know the item mall isn't out yet. But all I ask is when you think of your prices think of the portion of the community that doesn't have thousands of $ sitting around to just throw at a game because you want to be the "Best"

4. Find a way to get rid of these spammers... I know it's difficult but please don't stop the effort. They're so friggin annoying, and it's a hassle to manually add them to the block list when you're in temple talking in class chat and trying not to die. I'm a very good multi tasker but not that good. lol

5. Have an initiative of making alt toons on the same account. Like a bonus xp of some sort. Or special items. Something... More toons = more money spent on AP.. Just a thought.

6. PVP system... I think you already know so I'll keep that short an simple...

7. Some kind of initiative for RVR to get players out an participate. Like a buff of some sort for the winning realm or some type of potion.. gift.. exp reward.

At the moment that is all I can think of. But so far I'm loving the game besides a few things I mentioned above. Thanks guys for your hard work an dedication. I really see this game being all that it can with a few tweaks and some tender loving care.

r34d3rus4m4

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 2:59 pm
Well the game looks good, but its sad i dont have a nice PC to play it on High Settings :( On CBT ive played as a Lycan Paladin, a disgusting experience cuz he wasnt what i looked for a char. Then on OBT i chose to play as a Felin Shadow Mage, and man, I LOVE IT! A high power damage (a low sustain :'[) and so many buffs and DoTs.

I expect that the game keeps improving. Its need some balance, like a mob on the Level 20 Zone (forgot the mob name s:) he cast a silence everytime, disabling my SM to deal anykind of damage. And some mobs really deals a high ammount of dmg, or quickly cast some debuff spell. I hope you can fix it, cuz i dont care take a debuff sometime, but everytime? It really hurts :(

Please keep work on it. This game have a nice potential, just need some fix and a nice Event Calendar! Cya guys and thank to bring the game for us :]

emoen769

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 5:14 pm
So far I love the concept behind this game and the mechanics of the combat and such, but for me not being able to choose a gender and the small variety of classes is frustrating, in other games you could never run into a character almost exactly the same as you but on DK round every corner you can find about 100 of each class. It just feels like nothing is truely unique here. Apart from that this is a well made game with some nice fluid comabt dynamics.