maineiac14

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2013 9:34 pm
Giovanna_X wrote:
M4lightning wrote:
Instead of teaching how to type their faction, teach them how to DEFEND their faction (rvr)  

I can't force them to come to RvR. Surely their Camp chat channel could be used for the purpose of encouraging RvR participation.

[edit]However, perhaps the information I have provided above about the source of each faction's name might help instill some pride in their choice of faction, and thus encourage them to participate. Just a thought.[/edit]

~ [GS]Giovanna,
Guild Mistress,
VampiriDiDione

It doesn't help that I was forced to join Eos, a faction I'm not interested in so why should I do RvR? Apparently I'll simply have to wait 'til I get the 50k gold to change to where I want to be for a variety of reasons.
Advertisement

Giovanna_X

GameSage: DK Online
Giovanna_X
PostedJan 25, 2013 9:41 pm
maineiac14 wrote:
It doesn't help that I was forced to join Eos, a faction I'm not interested in so why should I do RvR? Apparently I'll simply have to wait 'til I get the 50k gold to change to where I want to be for a variety of reasons.  

Forced how?

And why not do RvR? It could be entertaining, if enough people took part.

maineiac14

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 6:43 pm
Giovanna_X wrote:
maineiac14 wrote:

Forced how?

I was given a choice in choosing factions, and that choice was limited to Eos because Dione was only available "though transfer". I consider that to be forced.

Giovanna_X

GameSage: DK Online
Giovanna_X
PostedJan 26, 2013 6:51 pm
maineiac14 wrote:
Giovanna_X wrote:
maineiac14 wrote:

Forced how?

I was given a choice in choosing factions, and that choice was limited to Eos because Dione was only available "though transfer". I consider that to be forced.  

What were the percentages at the time you chose a realm?

Eos has consistently had a higher percentage of players since OB began, unless it has changed recently, so if there were any built-in forcing, it would be more likely to force you to go Dione. Otherwise, it may have been a bug; I had a buggy experience in the Stress Test when trying to choose Dione myself, but the next day, I was able to do so.

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedJan 26, 2013 9:12 pm
Eos proved today it can play. No problem with getting people now.

maineiac14

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2013 5:47 pm
Giovanna_X wrote:
maineiac14 wrote:
Giovanna_X wrote:
maineiac14 wrote:

Forced how?

What were the percentages at the time you chose a realm?

Eos has consistently had a higher percentage of players since OB began, unless it has changed recently, so if there were any built-in forcing, it would be more likely to force you to go Dione. Otherwise, it may have been a bug; I had a buggy experience in the Stress Test when trying to choose Dione myself, but the next day, I was able to do so.

I have no idea what the percentage was but I know it was over a 3 day periord that I couldn't join Dione. I suspect there was a hold on people joining Dione to get more to join Eos to even things out. I simply think that is unfair.

LadyRapthorne

Rank 0
LadyRapthorne
PostedJan 28, 2013 12:56 am
I'm fairly sure no one actually cares.

LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedFeb 05, 2013 8:00 pm
well, my question is, what exactly are the pros and cons of each faction? other than choosing the current winning one for bp (whatever that's good for?) i mean like in shaiya the obvious differences was terrain and types of quests between factions and races, here... i dont see any main obvious difference, i at first thought (though i have since been corrected that they were based in two different cities. and raden looks alot cooler than ledise and has easier access to other areas than ledise. at any rate i've totally lost my train of thought... but thats my question