Edwinplaza

Rank 0
Edwinplaza
PostedJan 25, 2013 9:18 am

Strengthen 10 kinds of inmortals to their max level?

That's not evolving them...because I have a few evolved inmortals and in my challenge table says 0/10 someone can tell me how to do that??
Advertisement

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJan 25, 2013 11:17 am

Re: Strengthen 10 kinds of inmortals to their max level?

Edwinplaza wrote:

That's not evolving them...because I have a few evolved inmortals and in my challenge table says 0/10 someone can tell me how to do that??  

simply sacrifice not evolve to level them up. better to do Cs as their max is only 20.

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

gmhazmat

GameMaster: USA
gmhazmat
PostedJan 25, 2013 1:54 pm

Re: Strengthen 10 kinds of inmortals to their max level?

Flareous wrote:
simply sacrifice not evolve to level them up. better to do Cs as their max is only 20.  

*Nods* You probably want to stick to Cs for completing the Challenge.

"Read Your Battle Info!"

temtavia

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2013 4:02 pm

Challenge

challenge
I think it should be proportional to the level max of the card. If you assume C is 20, a rare that is level to 40 should count as 2 instances of leveling, but that's just me Very Happy

SirronKcuhc

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Extra leveling tip for challenge

Cs, C+ and C++ versions of the same immortal each count as separate unique cards. You can simply level those for cheaper and not have to max level UC or higher unless you want to.

I did x50 Lv 20s in about a day. On two accounts (iPhone and iPad)! No trading or gifting involved (can't get gifting to work yet).

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Alleyoop1980

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 9:59 am
It's the sacrificing option.

If you sacrifice enough other immortals for 1 it will rise to lvl 20, which is max lvl for a C immortal
Once you have a C lvl 20 immortal you can use that one as a sacrifice to get another one to lvl 20 (of course the original one is gone then). You just have to repeat that process 50 times to unlock all challenges.

Important hint: It has to be individual Immortals, e.g. if you max 2 Dryads to lvl 20 it only counts once. BUT if you make a C+ Dryad and max that one it counts again. So getting those 9 seconds is actually pretty easy if you follow those rules.

But write down which Immortals you already used, I didn't do that and simply forgot, so when I had 30/50 I had to do quite a few extra.