Tamir678

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2013 7:58 am

What is special in any tree

Help plz
Like the title says, I want to know what specialization each tree, for example a tree is more damage and less support staff, and a tree is designed to support and less damage, and what to building-specific capabilities.
I know it's a not small request, but I would greatly appreciate it if someone tries to help.

Thanks anyway for any little help :]
Advertisement

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedJan 25, 2013 9:34 am
The left side can specialize into damage with a powerful aoe (30s cooldown) and/or lots of party buffs. The right side is focused on heals, self-buffs, mana drain, and a few DoT spells.

Both sides have their strengths and weaknesses. You can also go hybrid and have a little of both worlds (what I'm doing).

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Guilty1682

Rank 0
Guilty1682
PostedJan 25, 2013 10:06 am
blackdeath101 wrote:
The left side can specialize into damage with a powerful aoe (30s cooldown) and/or lots of party buffs. The right side is focused on heals, self-buffs, mana drain, and a few DoT spells.

Both sides have their strengths and weaknesses. You can also go hybrid and have a little of both worlds (what I'm doing).  

I'm fairly sure that left side has more buffs than right. The buff on the right so far is Mental... something, that gives you defense and another passive buff... On the left, you get tons of buffs.

Reaps989

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2013 1:06 pm
Guilty1682 wrote:
blackdeath101 wrote:

I'm fairly sure that left side has more buffs than right. The buff on the right so far is Mental... something, that gives you defense and another passive buff... On the left, you get tons of buffs.  

The left side has group buffs, while the right has pretty strong personal buffs. There is no reason not to have the personal buffs from the right side of the tree tho.

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedJan 25, 2013 1:08 pm
Guilty1682 wrote:
blackdeath101 wrote:

You are right that the left side has more buffs, but those are all party buffs that other SM's in the party could cast to stack with your self-buffs. If you just have the party buffs and another SM in your party has party buffs, they won't stack and you will miss the benefits of self-buffs.

I never said the right side had more buffs, just that it's the side with self-buffs. The left side has one self-buff and it's the magic buff that costs mana/sec.

TheAmbiance

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 1:40 am
Right side is more support, left side is more damage. In saying that there are six trees in total. The very right side is very support oriented(healing). The very left side is very damage oriented (dark damage). Then on the left part of the right side, there are skills which can be considered support, but unlike heals (example DOT+ debuff). Then on the right part of the left side there are some skills which are buffs, which are really support.

TL/DR Healing and Buffs are support. Damage and debuffs are offensive.