lissymay

Rank 0
lissymay
PostedJan 25, 2013 4:50 pm

Re: Would be great)

Killa_1112 wrote:
kamikadze1310 wrote:
Great Idea!) It would be great if happened something like that))  
Hmm and account made today to support a post that had otherwise gotten no backing....

Am i the only one smelling something funny here...?  

He has long played a Russian server and really subscribed to support my message. I behold in this or anything smelly, and just friendly support. Is this bad?
Many players will now come here) Maybe even my whole guild full strength. Are you awake to mind?

--MissLife--,Serafimka,Rus server Adelia(gi. Flesh._.Roial), Teos Ligh.
Advertisement

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedJan 25, 2013 9:29 pm
It's along the lines of translation, and to have the capacity to communicate across various mediums in the game with its current EN players is key.

That's how I understand it anyhow....could be wrong though.

lissymay

Rank 0
lissymay
PostedJan 29, 2013 1:59 am
"Sorry, I was mistaken, I mean Russian server, which closed on December 31 of this year. As well as the possibility of communication Russian players in the game. Because some just do not know English."

tomieto

Rank 1
tomieto
PostedJan 29, 2013 5:33 am
let them first correct the many spelling errors ( in english ) lol

lissymay

Rank 0
lissymay
PostedJan 29, 2013 5:45 am
tomieto wrote:
let them first correct the many spelling errors ( in english ) lol  

Cool lol And you correctly write in Russian? All the different possibilities in the study of language. I think you have to write Russian, too illiterate, just as I do in English. Superior ability of the Company and to you and to us.

lissymay

Rank 0
lissymay
PostedFeb 01, 2013 2:46 pm
Please help win)) I know, that is not on the issue but prroshuu you help me as a game gamer. should go to the link and vote for Aliyev Olesya http://www.navigatorlife.ru/competition/polling/

Anuh12

Rank 0
Anuh12
PostedFeb 01, 2013 3:30 pm
As a person who main lenguage isnt english i do know how you feel. Most of my english "skills" turned better just cuz i started playing Shaiya lol. Maybe, as someone alredy suggested, is better for you all, if you moving over here all together, to join a russian guild or creat your own. If there is any person of your group of friends who is better than others with english that can help you all, well after playing for a while you will get used to it and your english will improve. Happened the same to me, when i started playing i barely could keep a conversation going but i did work in my english and eventually i moved from a guild where everyone were spanish speakers to one where everyone speaks english.
I hope you all find a way to go through this, i´m sure many people in EN servers that speak russian and english would be more than happy to help you all. When people who doesnt speak english or barely can do it find people who use their own lenguage it´s makes you feel better. Good luck moving over servers!

alex.mihai

GameSage: Shaiya
alex.mihai
PostedFeb 01, 2013 4:42 pm
lissymay wrote:
Please help win)) I know, that is not on the issue but prroshuu you help me as a game gamer. should go to the link and vote for Aliyev Olesya http://www.navigatorlife.ru/competition/polling/  

Hello I know that you are new over here but I have a problem with what I quoted.
Terms of Services says clearly not to make any game publicity except games created by Aeria company is forbidden.
Please don't make in future.
From the link you posted over there, I don't understand the meaning of what is that contest for?
Wierd. Looks very wierd to me.
Welcome abroad and I hope you will find your path over here in the world of Shaiya and that you will make new friends and start over again.

Kind regards,

[GS]Joe

.TheLoudOne

Rank 2
PostedFeb 01, 2013 5:11 pm
alex.mihai wrote:
lissymay wrote:

Hello I know that you are new over here but I have a problem with what I quoted.
Terms of Services says clearly not to make any game publicity except games created by Aeria company is forbidden.
Please don't make in future.
From the link you posted over there, I don't understand the meaning of what is that contest for?
Wierd. Looks very wierd to me.
Welcome abroad and I hope you will find your path over here in the world of Shaiya and that you will make new friends and start over again.

Kind regards,

[GS]Joe  

It is a modeling competition and she wants people to vote for her.... just because YOU cannot understand it does not mean it breaks TOS..... further, last I knew Aeria Games could hardly run an online MMORPG let alone try to run a real life modeling competition so it is hardly a conflict .... you need to relax!

lissymay

Rank 0
lissymay
PostedFeb 21, 2013 4:06 pm
Hello! I really like to play on your server and try to solve the problem with the language)), Alex is no conflict) I just had to vote for me - this is our competition was, I got into it by accident. I very pleased that many totneslis it with understanding. I try to improve my English. I will be glad to new friends) I am of course I would like to