lissymay

Rank 0
lissymay
PostedJan 25, 2013 2:27 am

lissymay

Opportunities for Russian players.
Dear players and the administration of the game. Unfortunately English server was closed on 31 December 2012 . And more number of players now roam the pirate servers in order to find shelter. Thank you very much for the fact that there is a possibility to communicate with their compatriots in their native language. But I know many outstanding players went to the пиратки because of the inability to understand the advert, so as to personal reasons't speak English. Please take our players at the expanse of your servers. And if there is a possibility to create the opportunity to read the texts of the NPC or the announcement about the event, as well as lists of possible violations of the servers. Thank you!

--MissLife--,Serafimka,Rus server Adelia(gi. Flesh._.Roial), Teos Ligh.
Advertisement

kamikadze1310

Rank 0
kamikadze1310
PostedJan 25, 2013 4:22 am

Would be great)

Great Idea!) It would be great if happened something like that))

lissymay

Rank 0
lissymay
PostedJan 25, 2013 4:41 am

Re: Would be great)

kamikadze1310 wrote:

Thank you for your support) is Very glad, that there are agree with me. Because we have lost a Russian server really want to feel at home on those servers.

Mandatar

Rank 5
Mandatar
PostedJan 25, 2013 4:43 am
sooooooooo...

What is it that you suggest?

Mandatar (80), Scrooge (30), Someshta (30), Azeal (15), Kierin (65)

meteora1502

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2013 4:46 am

Re: lissymay

Opportunities for Russian players.
lissymay wrote:
Dear players and the administration of the game. Unfortunately English server was closed on 31 December 2012 . And more number of players now roam the pirate servers in order to find shelter. Thank you very much for the fact that there is a possibility to communicate with their compatriots in their native language. But I know many outstanding players went to the пиратки because of the inability to understand the advert, so as to personal reasons't speak English. Please take our players at the expanse of your servers. And if there is a possibility to create the opportunity to read the texts of the NPC or the announcement about the event, as well as lists of possible violations of the servers. Thank you!  

I also really like this idea. I know a lot of players who left after the closing of the Russian server Theos in anywhere. It's good that you asked such a topic . It would be great if she was embodied in reality.

lissymay

Rank 0
lissymay
PostedJan 25, 2013 4:57 am
Mandatar wrote:
sooooooooo...

Above I suggested possible solutions to the problem. I beg your pardon I'm on this forum a few days and on your servers, too. It is very hard to start again, but it's not a problem 3 years of the game in Russian server give the opportunity to reflect upon and to address some of the problems. English server closed and many are not ready to start over again and many stops of not understanding ads and some rules of your servers). Thank you. I hope our wishes will be heard.

Mandatar

Rank 5
Mandatar
PostedJan 25, 2013 5:40 am
lissymay wrote:
Mandatar wrote:
sooooooooo...

Above I suggested possible solutions to the problem. I beg your pardon I'm on this forum a few days and on your servers, too. It is very hard to start again, but it's not a problem 3 years of the game in Russian server give the opportunity to reflect upon and to address some of the problems. English server closed and many are not ready to start over again and many stops of not understanding ads and some rules of your servers). Thank you. I hope our wishes will be heard.  

Ok.. so you played on a Russian server, which is now closed. And you came to the US server forum to ask for Russian content on the US server?

I'm not sure I understand you correctly.

As the company doesn't even allocate enough staff to keep this game normally operational, I doubt that they will be able to pick up this thread (specially considering the fact that your request is difficult to understand - likely because of language problems)

Mandatar (80), Scrooge (30), Someshta (30), Azeal (15), Kierin (65)

lissymay

Rank 0
lissymay
PostedJan 25, 2013 6:18 am
Mandatar wrote:
lissymay wrote:
Mandatar wrote:
sooooooooo...

Ok.. so you played on a Russian server, which is now closed. And you came to the US server forum to ask for Russian content on the US server?

I'm not sure I understand you correctly.

As the company doesn't even allocate enough staff to keep this game normally operational, I doubt that they will be able to pick up this thread (specially considering the fact that your request is difficult to understand - likely because of language problems)  

Many players want to come to your server Theos. But stalkivayutsya the problem. Can not read the announcement of the event. Can not read the text quests. Stalkivayutsya with difficulties in reading and communicating. A huge number of players forced to play pirated copies ruskihh. Since stalkivayutsya here with the language problem. I think that's because that's a more accurate

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedJan 25, 2013 7:00 am

Re: Would be great)

kamikadze1310 wrote:
Hmm and account made today to support a post that had otherwise gotten no backing....

Am i the only one smelling something funny here...?

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

Furaiz

Rank 0
Furaiz
PostedJan 25, 2013 7:41 am
I believe there are several Russian speaking guilds out there. While it may not be possible to get russian in game text, joining a russian speaking guild should help you a lot.