Would you like a costume to be the reward for the Weekly Battle Bonus?

Yes
76%218 Votes
No
23%66 Votes
Total Votes :: 284 Votes

tomieto

Rank 1
tomieto
PostedJan 25, 2013 3:34 pm
Yes if you remove ojs

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

Cevic_89

Rank 0
Cevic_89
PostedJan 25, 2013 3:35 pm
before to start new pvp events u should pay off the old ones..

Chipp.

Rank 1
Chipp.
PostedJan 25, 2013 3:58 pm
No to costumes.

Maybe give a PWL and PAL [17]+ or some other tangible upgrade like a #21 or something else that wont result in overkill. If you want to help non-ap buyers, give them something that wont disappear after X days. Just saying.

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedJan 25, 2013 5:51 pm
Gods.Child wrote:
JamesGodden wrote:

the fastest ranking players (of the "ranked" ones) in 20-30 are all lights bar 1 pagan.

ofc people who can play all day get more kills

faction seems pretty irrelevant to kill rate in Canta  

Don't speak of a zone you know nothing about.
Most of the fury there aren't ranked, so you have no way of tracking them.  

Bit like you talking about the 80 zone then you don't play in it yet try to talk like you know it, at least I CLEARLY stated I was referring to ranked players I specifically said the ranked ones noone not even people in the zone can know how many kills non-ranked players get, they can only guess

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedJan 25, 2013 5:56 pm
JamesGodden wrote:
Gods.Child wrote:
JamesGodden wrote:

the fastest ranking players (of the "ranked" ones) in 20-30 are all lights bar 1 pagan.

ofc people who can play all day get more kills

faction seems pretty irrelevant to kill rate in Canta  

Don't speak of a zone you know nothing about.
Most of the fury there aren't ranked, so you have no way of tracking them.  

Bit like you talking about the 80 zone then you don't play in it yet try to talk like you know it you've never been an endgame pvper,  

minideth

Rank 2
minideth
PostedJan 25, 2013 8:02 pm
Costumes yes, OJ's no. And more variety. Pay them out in a code instead so they are tradeable/saleable

alchemix96

Rank 1
alchemix96
PostedJan 27, 2013 3:16 am
imZhao wrote:
bjw123456789 wrote:
no costumes until u guys remove OJs and make them tradable, its hurting the game.  

At least this is a way for non -ap buyers to get them. It is at least progress. With the OJ system it's obviously impossible for them to be tradable - unless u want 10k hp in 1-15 lol. Very Happy  

+1

as a non-ap buyer I finally think the aeria will get the rewards for pvp right and encourage enough people to pvp endgame/.

ljubomir78

Rank 1
ljubomir78
PostedJan 27, 2013 8:20 am

No on costumes with OJs

This is another legal scam, that will player vote yes couse of their own greed.... And AGE will have way to say, its not us, ppl voted, and some greedy/ppl who dont think will vote yes and give AGE just what they want, excuse to ruin game....

1. OJs on costumes are one of biggest fails/mistakes lately (and unfortunatly we have many of those since EP6). I dont mind costumes as reward , but ONLY if OJs are removed...

2. This does NOT help non AP buyers, first many cant make 1000 kills a week and most will not be able to afford enough rec runes to get good OJ, so in the end, this will just make PvP easier for rich ppl and harder for poor, making gap between players even larger... and making many ppl farm VR/PR and Panta/Theo grinders even more... witch will in turn make more ppl give up lvling and end game zone or game in general... Ye way to go...

3 Costumes in all games are (and should be) PURELY vanity item that makes you look diff/special and we are leting AGE make them into another PvP item with expire date..Really... and after tons of QQ on forums, they make up this 1000 kill thing and you buy it??? And to make things even worse, we all look SAME and like we are in Super Mario game, not in epic fantazy game, really ppl, dont let this happen...

To make it short: They make costumes that have no connection to fantasy theme, they add OJs to item that should be for looks only and you support couse you can farm grinders and get bit more power (that really just makes you spend more money monthly on game...), all i can say as much as AGE had fails in EP6, seems this gaming comunity is also one big fail, with just bunch of greedy ppl....

Dont bother to flame this post, i wont post here anymore, im pretty disappointed in Shaiya community and when you help with ruining game, dont come on forum and blame AGE, you did it also...

7_deadly_sins_7

Rank 4
7_deadly_sins_7
PostedJan 28, 2013 3:36 pm
make a canta toon, its way to easy to make 1k kills in a week

LSR19

Rank 2
LSR19
PostedJan 30, 2013 9:50 am

NO

if they had no ojs and were permanent YES.