Would you like a costume to be the reward for the Weekly Battle Bonus?

Yes
76%218 Votes
No
23%66 Votes
Total Votes :: 284 Votes

Amarllis

Rank 1
Amarllis
PostedJan 24, 2013 9:26 pm
woooooooooooooo make the prizes better each time
promote pr/vr killing so now instead of 1 raid per faction killing levelers there can now be 2 or more whoopdedoo

QQx1000
Advertisement

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedJan 24, 2013 9:33 pm
Not really a fan of this due to OJs on costumes. But at least this is a non-AP method to introduce costumes into game.
I am honestly shocked that you forgot about this and/or no GS reminded you of your promise to run free events for costumes.

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

xeffectx

Rank 5
xeffectx
PostedJan 25, 2013 12:24 am
finally doing something right lol
and keep the OJ's Razz

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedJan 25, 2013 1:02 am
tamakoto wrote:
imZhao wrote:
tamakoto wrote:
WHOA! :O

edit: o.o looks interesting, not a fan of costume but they're not bad either >.> but dang 1k kills  

1k is 1 day in canta.  

For your faction and your self, that is...

But for me, I don't get 1k of kills in canta each day due to my schedule of time zone. My max kills per day average 400-600.

So please don't say we're just the same. You're a fury, I'm a light. You're from Northern Hemisphere (USA), I'm from Southern Hemisphere (my time is different from you).

I don't give a crap if you start defending yourself or your faction and b**ch about lights go QQ and unfair. We're totally DIFFERENT, remember that.  

northern n southern hemispheres don't change time zones...

the fastest ranking players (of the "ranked" ones) in 20-30 are all lights bar 1 pagan.

ofc people who can play all day get more kills

faction seems pretty irrelevant to kill rate in Canta

kerrrblahhh

Rank 4
kerrrblahhh
PostedJan 25, 2013 4:58 am
Not bad, but would prefer something either more pvp essential or able to be traded. Would love to see [NT]CRRs/PIDs as reward for pvping. Maybe a weekly 7day and maybe a few OPs or PALs/PWLs for those getting 500 kills, and one week during each month the 7day crr/pid+Costume.

vintagephoenix

Rank 1
vintagephoenix
PostedJan 25, 2013 6:51 am
JamesGodden wrote:
tamakoto wrote:
imZhao wrote:
tamakoto wrote:

edit: o.o looks interesting, not a fan of costume but they're not bad either >.> but dang 1k kills  

1k is 1 day in canta.  

But for me, I don't get 1k of kills in canta each day due to my schedule of time zone. My max kills per day average 400-600.

So please don't say we're just the same. You're a fury, I'm a light. You're from Northern Hemisphere (USA), I'm from Southern Hemisphere (my time is different from you).

I don't give a crap if you start defending yourself or your faction and b**ch about lights go QQ and unfair. We're totally DIFFERENT, remember that.  

northern n southern hemispheres don't change time zones...

the fastest ranking players (of the "ranked" ones) in 20-30 are all lights bar 1 pagan.

ditto and also highlighted post inline:
Then you should be just fine getting 1k in a week.

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedJan 25, 2013 10:25 am
tamakoto wrote:
imZhao wrote:
tamakoto wrote:

1k is 1 day in canta.  

LOL you mad or sth?

You just proved my point - you said you're average is 400-600 kills a day.

You need 1k in a week.

You do the math Confused

Gods.Child

Rank 3
Gods.Child
PostedJan 25, 2013 1:01 pm
tamakoto wrote:
ps: forgot to add on my response to Zhao, we ****king pvp and do not farm kills on your so-called way of "pvp" Smile

kthxbai  

Will you merry me?

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

Gods.Child

Rank 3
Gods.Child
PostedJan 25, 2013 1:02 pm
JamesGodden wrote:

Don't speak of a zone you know nothing about.
Most of the fury there aren't ranked, so you have no way of tracking them.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedJan 25, 2013 2:14 pm
tamakoto wrote:
ps: forgot to add on my response to Zhao, we ****king pvp and do not farm kills on your so-called way of "pvp" Smile

kthxbai  

Watch your language.

Also, I play canta as a secondary zone and have seen you less than 10 times since i been there. Idk what that says but maybe that's why you crying about 1k kills like it's alot or something lol.