Shaiya.
21 days wait time for tickets
no GM events for months
PM's not listening to feedback at all.
Tons of bugs and glitches
No farmable content
Game is pay2win
The list goes on and on...  

but yet you STILL spend AP, therefore your 1 really equals a 5....
Advertisement

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedJan 26, 2013 12:54 pm
oCdCookie wrote:
5 even though soldier front had a month full of hackers but they still gave out play time events an tiers wich is why I gave 5 Very Happy  
lol wait do u guys have play x hours get x money

DannyRepth

Rank 0
DannyRepth
PostedJan 26, 2013 1:05 pm   Last edited by DannyRepth on Jan 26, 2013 1:06 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Eden Eternal.
I've only been around for about a week so I don't have much insight. There were no real problems on my end so far. I joined the day a new patch came in but I noticed there wasn't a patch in the last 2 months. Could be a good or bad thing I guess. The only "problem" so far is that the First Time Spender Package seems to be manually given in 24-48 hours. Odd that it isn't automated or something. For now, I give a 4. It's great so far, but nothing too spectular for a 5.

RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 4
RoadRaceWarrior
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedJan 26, 2013 1:05 pm
2 this month, there are rabid hackers running around on Wolf Team and its not being done in a timely fashion...

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.

mdntdragon

Rank 1
mdntdragon
PostedJan 26, 2013 1:13 pm
Wow!!! and I thought I was just being pessimistic O.o

the new shaiya, well... isn't the way we all came to love the game... easy, normal and hard modes combined into one? that shouldn't even be possible. I haven't sent in a ticket in a long time so I can't comment on that aspect. but ingame it is fair to say that aeria is and always will be pay to win. once you reach about the 60% to max you can't progress without the item mall and its boosters. it's the same in all the games. so they will get the gamers that have the cash to spare at the top owning the games and those that pay a little stuck somewhere in the mid range and those who expected FTP will leave pretty fast.

Dragons Love You ... DIPPED IN CHOCOLATE ! ! !

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedJan 26, 2013 2:36 pm
Technature wrote:
I agree that there should be feedback threads for specific games.

Cause I go on here, and I see 5's, and I think "Seriously?". And then I read it, and go "Oh, it's Eden Eternal/Grand Fantasia.  
LOL You haven't seen Grand Fantasia.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

Iressa

Rank 1
Iressa
PostedJan 26, 2013 2:41 pm
2 for GF. It is 2 months after server merge and the situation is even worse than before merge. People are massively leaving to other games. I have never seen the game so dead before. The gap between spenders and non-spenders keeps expanding. Etc, etc. Nothing has changed, no need to repeat all the issues every month. I still believe GMs doing great job...just...a normal player cant see any results.

Also I agree the poll should be taken for each game separately.

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
PostedJan 26, 2013 2:47 pm
spacefire11 wrote:
oCdCookie wrote:
5 even though soldier front had a month full of hackers but they still gave out play time events an tiers wich is why I gave 5 Very Happy  
lol wait do u guys have play x hours get x money  

It appears so...
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1860107

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJan 26, 2013 2:59 pm
im voting from my little world int he Aeria Mobile division

SAMURAI PIGS Q.Q

jk. im voting a 3 instead of my usual 5.

GMs and PMs in mobile are always great to work with and communicate with the community as best as they can. tickets still get handled in a timely manner from this side of AGE.

the release of Immortalis was great. good game. lots of good games in mobile. cant wait for more.

now the negative. Immortalis hasn't had a trade system yet and only says coming soon. its not too bad as its a new game but the battle system is somewhat flawed a bit and most of the players dislike some aspects of it.

the big negative is in Monster Paradise. Rarity has been killed by flooding, promos, events, rewards of the best monsters in the game. The only "rare" things left are the low tier SRs that you guys dont promo because the best ones get promo to no end, event only rewarded SRs, and some URs that were limited released. The flooding of new monsters with skills that break gameplay. Evo chains where the lower raritys can outshine to the highest extent of the final forms. they pretty much spit in the face of the players who actually collect every piece to get a perfect final form just to see if they spent a 4th of the chain and got something better.[crystal rabbit chain and arc dragon chains are good examples]. dark busters with insane damage bonus x25+ [used to be like x15 max]. TOO many Dark buster for one monster. used to be 1 [4 if you count the entire chain] now it can go up to like 25 dark busters for ONE monster. Events have been awesome recently. the only issue is the prizes and the exploiters.

as much as i love MP. i do understand your need to make money. but the way that its going about is hurting the in game economy to a level where the ONLY way to be able to really trade now is if you spend money to buy BB and/or buy the packs/pst you are promoing in hopes of getting something good to trade with as monster values have declined drastically by flooding.

thats my rant. hope to see some changes.

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
PostedJan 26, 2013 3:09 pm
I just hope that when this company has permission to release LO (again...) give full attention to this game.

But... yeah, 1. None of the games I would like to play here are open.

Flying pigs took my signature away~