12%48 Votes
1 (Poor)
45%177 Votes
Total Votes :: 389 Votes

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedJan 26, 2013 9:10 am
It's the weekend. Still waiting for the schedule that's saying what's happening today and tomorrow.

What's going to happen, and why are we only being given -50 minutes notice?

Ever wonder how Technature lives the life of a soldier?How about asking a person that doesn't actually exist questions? Then drop by Technature's blog and drop a letter.
Advertisement

...JayGee...

Rank 3
...JayGee...
PostedJan 26, 2013 9:28 am
Based on my experience of Shaiya in the last month it's a <drum roll>... 1

Ticket times going up
Communication through forum on critical issues is terrible
In-game events just don't happen anymore
Strong evidence to suggest that the GM team is shrinking and that Shaiya is heading towards having the plug pulled.

mr.samdani1

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 9:53 am

Golden Age

Events
Events are better.

rellik966

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 10:18 am
2. For Soldier Front, Too many hackers, would've been 1 but you reduced the number of them by a bit, and all the hack boosters running around with their High ranks and like 100 games played, fair enough that you don't IP ban them but at least ban the account, Jan update wasn't too amazing but the only thing i don't like is the blood effect. You guys were doing so well until the holidays in December, hackers ruined all your work. But i have faith that soon enough Soldier Front will have its Glory again

luciferthansama

Rank 2
luciferthansama
PostedJan 26, 2013 10:24 am

Here~~

5; because I like the new updates made on Eden Eternal :3 and I wanna join Scarlet Blade x3. I hope SB and Lime Oddessy will be released soon Wink I also like the GS's of Eden Eternal cuz I get my answers always. But maybe u have to do somethingy bat the lag and dcing part :p the rest of the services are overall good :3 I hope u keep up ur good work Very Happy

xIreRoll

Rank 2
xIreRoll
PostedJan 26, 2013 10:29 am
minuzaki wrote:
MightySiQin wrote:
would these people ,who vote 4 and 5, give clear description why do they vote that ?
ye im talking to you GSs -,-
for us, DWO community, we always give 1
nuf said  
GS's have the right to their own opinion. And Most GS's I see vote 1-3.  

I'm pretty sure they're referrering to the people who are brown-nosing aeria as always--which in a lot of cases are GS's, or wanna-GS's. which makes it entirely accurate. Yes people are entitled to their opinions but opinion =/= brown-nosing.
I've seen GF players on this thread rate 5 which is utterly brown-nosing no question about it.

Nyxion - 50/60/70/80 Ranger/SS Gaia/Ponchee
KikiChara - 40 Zerk Gaia
Kikichara - Mystic

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedJan 26, 2013 10:33 am
I agree that there should be feedback threads for specific games.

Cause I go on here, and I see 5's, and I think "Seriously?". And then I read it, and go "Oh, it's Eden Eternal/Grand Fantasia. Of course They would give a 5, Aeria actually gives a **** about them.".

Also, At the usual showdown time. We've got nothing. Thanks, Aeria.

CATGUN90

Rank 4
CATGUN90
PostedJan 26, 2013 12:05 pm
-1 for Dynasty Warrior Online

-Lack of GM interaction with player.

-Lack of weekend event schedule been posted for Dynasty Warrior Online with campaign one of the mode still remain broken for unknown reason despite from my ticket: #9069205
first it says it has been fixed then suddenly said to be broken again when I asked why not be run.In game message keep on spamming to check forum despite it is nowhere to be found.

-Payout of reward keep on being delayed and buggy especially for high ap spender...are you trying to make big profit or small profit here hmm?

Participant of Wei Summer of Fun,please check your winning prize and contact me to claim the prize: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2018861#16641119 Dwo State 2013: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1905911

oCdCookie

Rank 2
oCdCookie
PostedJan 26, 2013 12:46 pm
5 even though soldier front had a month full of hackers but they still gave out play time events an tiers wich is why I gave 5 Very Happy

Boozywench33

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 12:52 pm
DarkSakimaru wrote:
Shaiya.
21 days wait time for tickets
no GM events for months
PM's not listening to feedback at all.
Tons of bugs and glitches
No farmable content
Game is pay2win
The list goes on and on...