1 (Poor)
45%177 Votes
Total Votes :: 389 Votes

grieverblade

Rank 1
PostedJan 26, 2013 12:26 am
[b]1.

Shaiya was an epic disaster this month. In no particular order:

1) 3 week-long tickets (absurd! and completely devastating customer service)
2) OP vanishing
3) Applied patches without even testing if they worked. Consequently, game then had even more bugs
4) Costumes that add incredibly huge amount of OJ stats that really ruin PvP
5) Random things from inventory all suddenly had an expiration date and vanished
6) PAL/PWL being non-tradeable
7) Your mystery boxes continue to be a sham...there's a much higher chance of getting the lowest value from the box than highest one by a lot (refering to PAL/PWL).
8} X-mas event of trolls. They were not random. Accessories and hat killed a lot of PvP.
9) Absolutely no GM events
10) You ask for player feedback but refuse to make the changes or suggest alternatives to what people provide on your own feedback threads (what's the point?)

This is a list that I came up with in a fly. If I were to really sit and think through, I bet I could find more.

I do, however, give kudos in fixing GRB/Server crashes.
Advertisement

Karichi

Rank 2
Karichi
PostedJan 26, 2013 12:37 am
Gave a two, since you have done better with promo payouts for DWO.

Gonna do a copy/paste for the rest. (But adjusted so much easier then retyping it.)

Pros

- Game is still up.

- New players can play again.

Cons

- Item mall is still down + furniture rewards from months ago have not been payed out.

- Not much interaction from GMs.

- Last weekends showdowns did not run.

- In-game events are rare to non-existant as of late.

- No updated info on bugs that have been in the game for years.

- Campaign is bugged.

zimmey16

Rank 0
zimmey16
PostedJan 26, 2013 12:54 am
I voted 2 this month, only because of the adult pics posted nightly in Solider Front. Way to spice it up Aeria. Wink

AnimeFan9001

Rank 2
AnimeFan9001
PostedJan 26, 2013 12:58 am
Although the GM team is nice, and bugs do get fixed, the prices are a huge letdown. Rather than make us spend 100s of dollars a week for a chance to get something good, i'd suggest lowering the prices a LOT ($100 a week at maximum) and greatly increasing the rates on fortune bags, cuz when you spend 16k AP on bags and don't get anything but m-clay its kind of just....

morroc.old

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 2:04 am
I gave a 5, because people are pissed and leaving the game. which is great because there is lot more space to play the game. I can farm and not have others interfere with my game.

People who complain about not being able to find groups are just the ones who cannot gel with others to make friends quickly and hence don't have a consistent group in game.

That said excellent work overall with the game. Thanks for the amazing gaming experience.

Jermatoo

Rank 0
Jermatoo
PostedJan 26, 2013 4:36 am
Gave it the usual 3. Most problems from older games I used to play still exist but atleast some of the newer/nicer GMs and GS' are trying to communicate with the community as best as they can.

Wotanallat35

Rank 1
PostedJan 26, 2013 4:44 am
I give it a 4 cause Gm team is nice, but not getting new guns in ava for perm eu (ak200) and so on is just pizzing me off.

NikkyKing

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 4:46 am
Will rate this service as 1 because the soldier front services.
1) too many hackers
2) updates isn't that good and specially jan update it destroyed it completely with this blood replacing the white puffs
3) playtime events takes x2/3 the time it have written to be delivered
4) should make more tournaments.

Ok thanks

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedJan 26, 2013 5:16 am
Shaiya.
21 days wait time for tickets
no GM events for months
PM's not listening to feedback at all.
Tons of bugs and glitches
No farmable content
Game is pay2win
The list goes on and on...

jonatanqz

Rank 0
jonatanqz
PostedJan 26, 2013 7:40 am
Dynasty Warriors Online. 2

Its 2 because we at least get content update (or else 1), but its been 2 weeks now without any weekend event, yet in the game there's an announcement saying check forum for shedules (and forum has no post about it lol).. guess its okay since you never forget to put up the promo to spend ap huh? Wink

Not only we cant play campaign mode since its broken and who knows when will be fixed, but neither can we play any other special mode now..