1 (Poor)
45%177 Votes
Total Votes :: 389 Votes

MightySiQin

Rank 2
PostedJan 25, 2013 1:58 am
minuzaki wrote:
MightySiQin wrote:
would these people ,who vote 4 and 5, give clear description why do they vote that ?
ye im talking to you GSs -,-
for us, DWO community, we always give 1
nuf said  
GS's have the right to their own opinion. And Most GS's I see vote 1-3.  

well im oki with that ... it's just annoying that some people vote a 5 for no reasons e_e
well they ain't gonna beat vote (1) we always win =P
Advertisement

djodjo57

Rank 5
djodjo57
PostedJan 25, 2013 2:11 am
Lastchaos

- We had an event for like +3 years (event ox) that most of the european were able to do, now the event is like 4-5h later and most of us arent able to do it again
- If im not wrong the gm didnt make any forum event this month
- rt #9110355 if the GM doesnt punish this, the player would do it again, if they think they can do something against the rules, they could want to do worse
*** the GM should really be less nice with the people that doesnt follow the rules, there is too many people that doesnt care to do something "bad", like all the player that use stone/sleep scroll***
- Tierend spender are not good, especially when i see 'happy hallowen" this month ...
- C1 should be availlable for us since they get a fixe
- stratos tell us there is some new ap item, like affinity booster, that item is not availlable, what the point to tell us there is something new if you dont give/sell it ...
- nothing new for the pvp, and this is what most of the players want to see
- stratos doesnt show us a little bit of respect, most of the time he only c/c the previous post and make some error
- aeria doesnt advertise that game > no new player, another company advertise lc > a lot of new players comes every months, we need that too
- If the gm could be a little bit active it could be awesome ...even 1 post per week in a thread to help someone would be awesome ...we dont ask a lot, we just want to see someone sometimes x.X

but
there is now 2 more GMs for LC (well the old doesnt work anymore for lc but they are new), if i see them active i will maybe change my vote on the next poll

*maybe more later...

Tearfulplace

Rank 2
Tearfulplace
PostedJan 25, 2013 2:37 am
I'm going to be that guy and give a 5.
Gunz still needs improvements on lots of things. Get the item shop, a clan system in gunz again and Gunz is golden. More events like a clan war tournament and a few other things and you guys will be able to see Gunz thrive. I'm loving the events that the other Gunz GS's are being allowed to do and get done. The sale events that our PM makes are always nice, and now IOTD's are back! You guys seem to be getting on the right track.

Now the reason for 5. I'm enjoying the living heck out of SB closed alpha. Really fun game and it's going smooth. I got to give you guys a lot of credit on these recent releases i mean with DKO it went of nice, B2F as well was great during CB. Your customer service is always good with help tickets and such. Again just enjoying SB i was surprised we actually got it so early.

I don't know to much about other games on aeria, so sorry if i upset anyone with my 5 vote. I'm in my own bubble i don't see to much of other games since i stay within my forums Lol. I'm just liking what i'm seeing from my point of view.

josaa1

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2013 4:17 am
I'm voting 4, there have been many different playtime events and tiers plus aeria was able to eliminate 90% of the hacks. New weapons and skins have been released, good start so far. Not a 5 because playtime events were late being paid out.

danirops.04

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2013 4:33 am
1 because the fact i lost all ops which was 410 and then all i get back was 187 ops which apparently included compensation, im sure the idea of compensation is extra on top your original amount

Spooky999

Rank 2
Spooky999
PostedJan 25, 2013 5:22 am
You should put one of these in each dedicated game forum, this will not give accurate feedback from the community of each game.

You would not get a single 5 from the Shaiya community, I would be amazed if you got anything higher then 3 and also allowing GS's to vote in this poll is counter productive may as well let GMs ans PMs vote as well then.

You are with out doubt a decent bunch of people but no one playing Shaiya thinks you do a good job thats the bottom line of it

MightySiQin

Rank 2
PostedJan 25, 2013 5:57 am
Spooky999 wrote:
You should put one of these in each dedicated game forum, this will not give accurate feedback from the community of each game.

You would not get a single 5 from the Shaiya community, I would be amazed if you got anything higher then 3 and also allowing GS's to vote in this poll is counter productive may as well let GMs ans PMs vote as well then.

You are with out doubt a decent bunch of people but no one playing Shaiya thinks you do a good job thats the bottom line of it  

join the club ..aeria haters xD we always own and never get owned =P

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedJan 25, 2013 6:39 am

Was going to give a 1, but seeing how Puffer is doing a great job with communication in SB, it will be raised to a 2.

There are too many cons to list. They haven't changed in months. So I will not even bother listing them. The most that comes out of this thread is seeing how much bigger we can make the 1 and 2 bar compared to the 4 and 5 bar. I can hope things get better, but right now it is hard to have hope when nothing ever really gets done about anything.

dave10246

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2013 7:15 am
im sorry but i gave a 1 due to the amount of hackers in this game amount of crashes in here the items you give in mall have gotten bad tear spenders placeholders gone lousy PWL PAL this just brought out the hackers to take people and the assistance you give to help is none except im sorry

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedJan 25, 2013 7:49 am

twelvesky2 game GM need to work more on the game..