45%177 Votes
Total Votes :: 389 Votes

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedJan 24, 2013 8:38 pm
Why am I not surprised?

Anyways, I'm going with a 2.

Not much balance going on on games that really need it and have been suggested and promised for years.

coduxs wrote:
-Hackers I've seen get unbanned after 1-2 Days suspension (Complete Joke).  

Advertisement

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedJan 24, 2013 8:57 pm
Changing from my usual "one" to a "three".

Why?

The Alpha testing/launch of Scarlet Blade has gone relatively without incident. The team that has been assembled (consisting of tactics, Pufferfish, Paladin, Dara, and Dredd) have been great with dealing with things as they have come up and taking in community feedback about various features we like, what we don't like, and so on and so forth. The game itself is absolutely amazing, and I am pleased to note that between the native version to the English version, there is relatively no difference aside from a few minor things.

Not to mention Puffer and Paladin have been frequent visitors in the Shout channel, with Puffer seeking player feedback about things (predominantly PVP).

Didn't give it a five because of all the usual reasons that people give ones.

Ignition24

Rank 3
PostedJan 24, 2013 9:07 pm
Just for DWO - 1

Raptor091288

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2013 10:00 pm
Voted 5 as the ONE time I required support (way back when DOMO was still a thing), my issue was resolved within a day. Without a pre-written response that may or may not have been related to my issue, without having to reply to twelve different e-mails explaining my problem over and over again...

Plus the staff is friendly, helpful, and dare I say it... Actually communicates with their playerbase. Quite the rarity for a F2P publisher today.

As much as I want to drop it to 3 or 4 for no longer hosting DOMO, I realize it was not the fault of Aeria Games, so I can't.

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedJan 24, 2013 10:21 pm
I'm casting my vote as a 5.

Why?

Because I always see Aeria helping others out, The help to the best of their ability and have a lot of patience.

I'm sure that they manage to resolve 99.9% of issues without a doubt.

Even though I only play on Grand Fantasia and Eden Eternal, I still see the GM's/GS's/PM'S etc help out. Their customer service, if was rated out of 10, would be 10/10.

Keep up the good work Aeria.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedJan 25, 2013 12:43 am
I'll give a 5 this time...
The only bad is that wr get same event always...

hsilk

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2013 12:53 am

privacy

the first question is " what is your Account name"

if you had not already given away my contact details would wonder if this is a phishing e-mail

and why bother with a survey, you guys already have forums and feedback polls to ignore?

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 25, 2013 1:21 am
Going with 2 this time. Honestly, AGE haven't improved much since I started voting on this thread, so I can't really bring myself to vote any higher. I'm not sure why I can't seem to list a lot of things on either con's or pro's, but I'll just go with the theory that I pretty much gave up on seeing any improvement in Aeria as a company.

MightySiQin

Rank 2
PostedJan 25, 2013 1:45 am
would these people ,who vote 4 and 5, give clear description why do they vote that ?
ye im talking to you GSs -,-
for us, DWO community, we always give 1
nuf said

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedJan 25, 2013 1:53 am
MightySiQin wrote:
would these people ,who vote 4 and 5, give clear description why do they vote that ?
ye im talking to you GSs -,-
for us, DWO community, we always give 1
nuf said  
GS's have the right to their own opinion. And Most GS's I see vote 1-3.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii