tiffany23

Rank 3
tiffany23
PostedJan 30, 2013 9:27 pm

Re: Voteing

xQuaideNx:D
meech1 wrote:
I like area games alot im giving it a 5 12SKY2 for the win  

I couldn't/wouldn't vote a 5 for TS2 this month o.o..... Love the game and all but it has had some hard times but with luck it will all turn around XD.

KittyKitty
Advertisement

knight535

Rank 0
knight535
PostedJan 30, 2013 9:31 pm
Staff team is ok.

Gave it a 3.

MightySiQin

Rank 2
PostedJan 31, 2013 9:52 am
GMPaladin wrote:
Valcyz wrote:
sometimes they're not reachable not even in shoutbox.  

Shoutbox isn't actually the best way to chat with GMs. Feel free to chat with them if one is in the shoutbox or in-game, but don't expect the GMs to hang around shoutboxes too often. Chatting with players, while fun, can quickly drain time away from the day.  

I'd let this poll dies but I'm really pissed coz of your comment
G.Ms have never showed up in DWO since beta as far as I know, plus they totally ignore players feedback and questions in forum
We don't want to chat for G.Ms in shoutbox, mostly they will be flamed, but we want them to hear us and help us to save that game

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedJan 31, 2013 10:06 am
You can messange a gm if u want talk with them i think. some of them.. i think player should be happy that gms talk with the community in ijji they never did talk with us lol

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
PostedJan 31, 2013 11:26 am
spacefire11 wrote:
You can messange a gm if u want talk with them i think. some of them.. i think player should be happy that gms talk with the community in ijji they never did talk with us lol  
Sounds like the DWO forum.

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedJan 31, 2013 11:41 am
dxpoo wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
+1. It'd be pretty awesome if the GM's would actually respond to some of my messages.

Ever wonder how Technature lives the life of a soldier?How about asking a person that doesn't actually exist questions? Then drop by Technature's blog and drop a letter.

ImpalementOne

Rank 3
ImpalementOne
PostedJan 31, 2013 11:44 am
they dont get paid enough to reply to everyone

I'm forever grateful that you taught me the art of drawing butts Master Aznteck, and thanks to Katovas for the beautiful signature

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedJan 31, 2013 11:47 am
Technature wrote:
dxpoo wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
+1. It'd be pretty awesome if the GM's would actually respond to some of my messages.  
you can find them in shoutbox sometimes i usely find them there

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
PostedJan 31, 2013 11:54 am
Technature wrote:
dxpoo wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
It would be awesome if the GMs actually read the forums lol

MightySiQin

Rank 2
PostedJan 31, 2013 12:00 pm
dxpoo wrote:
Technature wrote:
dxpoo wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
It would be awesome if the GMs actually read the forums lol  

Do we even have G.Ms ? I no longer consider them as G.Ms, they are lazy, inactive, mess up with everything, don't help in-game or in forum and they don't even pay out promo rewards in the right time

Only the G.Ms who keep advertising for other games "in our DWO forums" are the ones who do their job well