How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 (Excellent)
13%53 Votes
4
12%49 Votes
3
15%62 Votes
2
12%48 Votes
1 (Poor)
45%177 Votes
Total Votes :: 389 Votes
Author Message

minuzaki

Rank 4
Joined
08 Mar 2010
Posts
1620
Location
Hell. Denmark
PostedJan 29, 2013 6:09 pm
ImpalementOne wrote:
minuzaki wrote:
lmao.com wrote:
where's the option very poor?  
The opinion of Aeriagames is very poor simply because they spread their resources too thin, allowing their games to go to complete rubbish. Hopefully this will change after the merger.  


what merger? pray tell  


The Merger between Aeria and Gamepot.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii
Advertisement

MightySiQin

Rank 2
Joined
09 Mar 2012
Posts
539
Location
Silent Hills Russia
PostedJan 30, 2013 2:30 am
Kimuri. wrote:
I'm gonna be completely honest:

I think aeria itself is great. They're putting in a good effort and they have members-staff moments.

The game providers themselves(like dragonfly for SF etc slack some serious amount of effort.)


Simple: Aeria rocks, game developers suck, anti hack protection sucks(for SF atleast).  


you're wrong ..aeria is a host company so they have to think thousand time before they host new games. hence, all the issues with games are completely responsible by aeria, yes Dragonfly sux and the gameguard they provide is old and weak against hax. but once again whose idea to host such crappy game ? .... it's aeria, and why did they do it ? ...for money
and that means ...Aeria sux as h3ll

ShieldWarr

Rank 2
ShieldWarr
Joined
27 Jan 2011
Posts
404
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJan 30, 2013 5:06 am
Quite simply your just crap at your jobs, PM's at the top who run/control shaiya should be fired and replaced.

MarlinAngel

Rank 0
MarlinAngel
Joined
17 Aug 2008
Posts
170
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 30, 2013 6:12 am
My feedback is completely based on Eden Eternal, as that's the only game I currently play.

- New Pet system; this patch was awesome, but it brought a lot of confusion along with its awesomeness. I still see people getting confused over fusing pets (and really, the pets retain their skills more often than they change), and it's really bothersome that pets don't show what actual bonus they give (vigor, petite, lucky duck, etc, just give us back the actual things they boost such as hp +5%, agi +10%, etc).

- Crafting; it really gets more frustrating by the day. The new corona stardusts that keep replacing the essences in the altar has made the higher level essences (65-75) disappear almost completely. On top of that (and yes, I know crafting has a rate of failure), failing 4 items of 86-88% success rate in a row is just insane and shouldn't happen, and I know I'm not the only one who's had this problem. On top of that, lvl 70 artisan BPs are still glitched and are still only 88% success rate instead of the 100% they should have with corona's essence and famous forger.

- Game Sages; I'm mainly speaking for Diamond here, but really, it shouldn't be right that we see the game sages from Sapphire that help out more often than the ones that are actually picked on Diamond. The last few weeks I've seen Xixen / MeruMeru (Neverlearns) more than say, 90% of that game sage list? There's only one GS on Diamond that I actually see on a daily basis in the world chat, who also hosts events, one other GS of who I know normally answers in PMs and tries to keep the chat clean, and one that I've maybe seen.. once or twice this month? And most of these are online on evening time for Europeans (when I play during the day, I sometimes really have a few hours that there's no GS online at all, with many people needing answers to questions).

- Pay to win? No, really, that's how it seems to be now, especially since the last month. Gear reset scrolls have been broken for months and were completely removed from the game.. then all of a sudden they are added in a ladder spender, with that being the only way to get them? It really seems like they're just milking money from a glitch here.

Then lastly, the team itself.. although I haven't really been sending in tickets this month or anything, in all the previous times that I did, I sometimes had reactions within a few hours, which is wonderful. Spenders / Ladders are nice so far, even if the ladder is an experiment. When something is wrong in the spender, it's usually fixed very fast.

All in all, I'm satisfied with EE right now, as the patches were nice and the team responds fast, but the points I mentioned do need some attention to them (some more than others). I'll end my review by giving a 4 this time, but if these points don't get addressed, it will possibly turn into a 3 next month.

KenderTDS

Rank 1
Joined
13 Dec 2011
Posts
228
Location
United States
PostedJan 30, 2013 9:11 am
Vote 2

Golden Age is what I play mostly and while bringing on the new PM things have gotten better you still took away one of our best GM's to help in another game.

You always have a lot of complaints with these feedback polls because you are asking for general feedback on how Aeria is doing but your not getting to the root cause of problems.

You really need to drill these feedback forms down to specific games and issues.

1. Each game should have a Feedback poll
2. Each Poll should ask specific questions in regards to the games, and then leave an option open for other feedback.

As a whole your trying to get a feedback system similar to what some companies use "Net Promoter Scores" however any given situation will affect this for the positive or negative which isn't giving you a REAL outlook on how your company is doing. It can be used as a general overall idea however if changes aren't made or specific options given for the consumer you are just asking the customer to spin his wheels.

As far as GA goes there really needs to be more communication with what the Developers are working on and what items are being fixed. Bugs over a year old still persist and new content is very slow in being released.

There hasn't been an AP sale event in a very long time which discourages buyers when they don't see value in the money they spend.

slaughterboy70

Rank 0
Joined
20 Aug 2009
Posts
32
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJan 30, 2013 10:13 am

Shaiya 1

my account got blocked to stop it being compromised by a malicious user. i got it back after a ticket but lost lots of items from my warehouse. so Aeria were the malicious user as far as i can see Crying or Very sad also no pvp kills event payout

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
Joined
11 Jun 2007
Posts
12163
Location
San Jose United States
PostedJan 30, 2013 10:40 am
I grant a lot of leeway for feedback. However, you still need to follow the forum rules. This means no profanity.

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
Joined
24 Aug 2009
Posts
1960
Location
sesame street United Kingdom
PostedJan 30, 2013 11:12 am
Superman0X wrote:
I grant a lot of leeway for feedback. However, you still need to follow the forum rules. This means no profanity.  


http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1884415

really? really?

....

MightySiQin

Rank 2
Joined
09 Mar 2012
Posts
539
Location
Silent Hills Russia
PostedJan 30, 2013 11:14 am
dxpoo wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
I grant a lot of leeway for feedback. However, you still need to follow the forum rules. This means no profanity.  


http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1884415

really? really?

....  


don't bother superman with such things, he ain't got time for that ... or power rofl

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10411
Location
Sweden
PostedJan 30, 2013 11:22 am   Last edited by spacefire11 on Jan 30, 2013 2:51 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Edit:i take back what i said
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: