12%48 Votes
1 (Poor)
45%177 Votes
Total Votes :: 389 Votes

Konvikt_

Rank 3
Konvikt_
PostedJan 29, 2013 4:44 pm
I know you guys are working but the I'm not understanding how you guys are having such poor results. You guys should lay off trying to make money and fix things that need to be fixed. For the past 5 days Soldier Front has been crashing CONSTANTLY. The day it started happening I spent $75 just to make a tier event but soon after purchasing it I was already disappointed in myself as the service has not got any better since the migration from ijji.

IGN: [K]onvikt xf: konviktx
Advertisement

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedJan 29, 2013 4:50 pm
lmao.com wrote:
where's the option very poor?  
The opinion of Aeriagames is very poor simply because they spread their resources too thin, allowing their games to go to complete rubbish. Hopefully this will change after the merger.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

40creek.

Rank 3
40creek.
PostedJan 29, 2013 4:53 pm
Some sort of feedback, announcement, info, something...regarding the servers would be nice.

I mean really???

Sprt.

Rank 3
Sprt.
PostedJan 29, 2013 4:54 pm
Soldier fronts graphics are better since the ijji transfer, but the game needs lots of work. I like the events aeria has put out, definitely the play time ones, they give people who can't purchase ap the chance to get money items. The items are too expensive, I think they should get dropped 20-40% so sf players will purchase more. Usually players don't buy stuff cause they see it's to expensive and they want a stable purchase on ap and since items are so expensive they don't want to spend like $50 a month.

The overall forum appearance in my opinion is ugly. It needs to be more appealing not just white with sub titles. I think you guys should look into a new design for forums.

The helpdesk service is decent, but sometimes they don't even care and just send automated messages and don't pay attention to what you ask. It takes me sometimes up to 4 tries to get a response that isn't automated.

GM's need to be more involved with the players, I barely see them getting involved. Some players find it really cool to hang with a GM.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedJan 29, 2013 4:57 pm
Konvikt_ wrote:
I know you guys are working but the I'm not understanding how you guys are having such poor results. You guys should lay off trying to make money and fix things that need to be fixed. For the past 5 days Soldier Front has been crashing CONSTANTLY. The day it started happening I spent $75 just to make a tier event but soon after purchasing it I was already disappointed in myself as the service has not got any better since the migration from ijji.  
I know this is off topic, but you MAY want to remove that link to Karma off your signature.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

Baotran602

Rank 3
Baotran602
PostedJan 29, 2013 5:07 pm
I'd have to say a one. Many may disagree, but they also haven't received the horrible service I have. I don't want to boast about it, because I have received some good service. But overall, the few games I play is full of hackers, and unstable servers.

Disappointed...

Ryan_SF

Rank 5
Ryan_SF
Various swamps throughout the United Kingdom
PostedJan 29, 2013 5:08 pm
Gave you a 1 because Soldier Front gets worse with every update and as a community we have little to no interaction with any of our GM's or PM.

ImpalementOne

Rank 3
ImpalementOne
PostedJan 29, 2013 5:21 pm
minuzaki wrote:
lmao.com wrote:
where's the option very poor?  
The opinion of Aeriagames is very poor simply because they spread their resources too thin, allowing their games to go to complete rubbish. Hopefully this will change after the merger.  

what merger? pray tell

I'm forever grateful that you taught me the art of drawing butts Master Aznteck, and thanks to Katovas for the beautiful signature

Kimuri.

Rank 4
Kimuri.
PostedJan 29, 2013 5:28 pm
I'm gonna be completely honest:

I think aeria itself is great. They're putting in a good effort and they have members-staff moments.

The game providers themselves(like dragonfly for SF etc slack some serious amount of effort.)

Simple: Aeria rocks, game developers suck, anti hack protection sucks(for SF atleast).

ImpalementOne

Rank 3
ImpalementOne
PostedJan 29, 2013 6:01 pm
Kimuri. wrote:
I'm gonna be completely honest:

I think aeria itself is great. They're putting in a good effort and they have members-staff moments.

The game providers themselves(like dragonfly for SF etc slack some serious amount of effort.)

Simple: Aeria rocks, game developers suck, anti hack protection sucks(for SF atleast).  

yes i absolutely agree with you, the games just need more protection, nothing Aeria can do about it, its up to the developers

I'm forever grateful that you taught me the art of drawing butts Master Aznteck, and thanks to Katovas for the beautiful signature