1 (Poor)
45%177 Votes
Total Votes :: 389 Votes

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedJan 27, 2013 7:08 am
RoadRaceWarrior wrote:
2 this month, there are rabid hackers running around on Wolf Team and its not being done in a timely fashion...  

Advertisement

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedJan 27, 2013 7:43 am
voted 3 for A.V.A because the anti cheat is not blocking all them hackers.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedJan 27, 2013 7:55 am

Re: AVA

I only play AVA so I base it on this
TranquilRain wrote:
Before we had a load of events that added up to about 77,000 euros gained possible or so within a week or something.
The good: Lots of events, lots of money
The fail: 2 hours per map = too much commitment Ain't nobody got time for dat
The ugly: Issues with awarding the money to players who actually completed events
Issues with awarding event euros happened this time, and pretty much every other euro giving event hosted by Aeria Games. This time when i didn't get my money, i didn't question it.

Thee good: Update 1/23/13
The fail: Very little Content
The UGLY AS ****: No update for extremely long periods of time
Patch 1/23/13 1 euro cap, 1 euro shop, 1 ap cap, 1 character; Moderate quality

Patch 12/12/12 only AP items released; money scheme

Patch 12/5/12 2 new maps, only AP items released; money scheme

Anti Virus Update 11/8/12 Extremely Effective degrading quality at an exponential rate for a period of 1 and a half month; Good Work/ No Update for 2 months

Patch 9/24/12 1 ap cap, 1 euro cap, 3 euro shop, new map, new perk system with balanced buying system; Nice

Patch 8/16/12 2 ap caps, 1 euro cap, 3 euro shop; Nice

So as you can see, when the game first started out we received a lot of content, but as the game went on hackers had to be dealt with is the way I'm seeing it. After that point We receive very little amounts of content to none at all now.  

Welcome to Aeria. Enjoy your cash items included with every patch and not really many non-cash items every other patch.

esmorax

Rank 4
esmorax
PostedJan 27, 2013 8:36 am
Recently the ENTIRE TwelveSky2 game has been infected with hacks.
The major problem is that Aeria doesn't want to execute the so much needed rollback+implemention of aniti-hack software.
At the current situation, all I can see, and a lot of others will agree, that this wonderful game is near to done for.

Therefore I cannot force myself to give anything higher than a 2, despite all the efforts the Gs and Gm make.

-es + the majority of the TS2 community.

Devotion Fujin(R.I.P TS1)/Nemesis Fujin G12 R6.(esmorax)Guild: NoRemorse Tag:Esmo. Wolf Team.(Ex0tic)Rank: silver bar+Pride: TheLaw Status: Retired *Mess with the Best, Die like the Rest* **H.A.T.E.R.S= Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Succes.**

SEZERA

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2013 8:37 am
Actually the quality of aeria service is fluctuating a lot. The service is sometimes great sometimes really poor. One day I send ticket and a few hours later the tickets is being done sometimes it takes 23 days. You should get a standard service quality.There are lots of problems in games. The main reason of these problems are GMs dont really know how the game is played.You cannot basiclay understand the main of problems of players unless u live in that society. Feedback can help but not exactly. The main solution of this problem is hiring volunteer pvpers. I know many people will do it free so it will not increase your cost at all.I know some people will claim there are GSs who will serve for this aim but practice has already shown that GSs cannot help to solve that main problems of the game since most of them are just ordinary players.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedJan 27, 2013 11:14 am
SEZERA wrote:
Actually the quality of aeria service is fluctuating a lot. The service is sometimes great sometimes really poor. One day I send ticket and a few hours later the tickets is being done sometimes it takes 23 days. You should get a standard service quality.There are lots of problems in games. The main reason of these problems are GMs dont really know how the game is played.You cannot basiclay understand the main of problems of players unless u live in that society. Feedback can help but not exactly. The main solution of this problem is hiring volunteer pvpers. I know many people will do it free so it will not increase your cost at all.I know some people will claim there are GSs who will serve for this aim but practice has already shown that GSs cannot help to solve that main problems of the game since most of them are just ordinary players.  

Technically , anyone who plays A.V.A. is a PvPer... unless they never got past the tutorial

xIreRoll

Rank 2
xIreRoll
PostedJan 27, 2013 7:41 pm
Technature wrote:
minuzaki wrote:
Technature wrote:
I agree that there should be feedback threads for specific games.

Cause I go on here, and I see 5's, and I think "Seriously?". And then I read it, and go "Oh, it's Eden Eternal/Grand Fantasia.  
LOL You haven't seen Grand Fantasia.  

Are they being screwed too? Sorry, it's the first thing I could think of that still has actual advertisement.  

they've been screwed for months, even more i reckon merge helped a little bit activity wise..and by that I mean activity more for like a few weeks..I can't speak for the ingame community as a whole given I gave up all hope shortly after merge,but from what i hear people are leaving more and more. updates-spike of activity as always then dies right down days~weeks later depending on updates. but like GS desu said, too many cons to list. and gms/pms are trying which is applaud-able but really not enough

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedJan 27, 2013 7:53 pm
xIreRoll wrote:
Technature wrote:
minuzaki wrote:
Technature wrote:
I agree that there should be feedback threads for specific games.

Cause I go on here, and I see 5's, and I think "Seriously?". And then I read it, and go "Oh, it's Eden Eternal/Grand Fantasia.  
LOL You haven't seen Grand Fantasia.  

Are they being screwed too? Sorry, it's the first thing I could think of that still has actual advertisement.  

they've been screwed for months, even more i reckon merge helped a little bit activity wise..and by that I mean activity more for like a few weeks..I can't speak for the ingame community as a whole given I gave up all hope shortly after merge,but from what i hear people are leaving more and more. updates-spike of activity as always then dies right down days~weeks later depending on updates. but like GS desu said, too many cons to list. and gms/pms are trying which is applaud-able but really not enough  

this kinda like twelvesky2 situation now GM, PM said merge 2 small server last year, but something went wrong and they said will be on january and now it 1/27...... nothing happen yet

LSR19

Rank 2
LSR19
PostedJan 28, 2013 1:27 pm

Shaiya

ticket times, still got xmas patch, ops mess up, lack of GM events, glitched whisper pm, PAls, PWLs, warriors/fighters still way OPed. oh and ofc Ignite which is still glitchy as heck.

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedJan 28, 2013 2:18 pm
inconsistant/streaky ticket times. Sometimes get fast responses/resolutions and other times, it takes longer (7 days+)

Would like to have the CoG quest for 80 gears adjusted to better be able to obtain Crest of Deceit....1 drop per raid of 30 people every 2 hours is really not very pragmatic, and it is disturbing that 80 AP gear has been released in lieu of the almost impossible means to obtain 120-170 Crest of Deceit needed to redeem for even 1 piece.

Literally, it would probably take over 1 year to Consistantly farm (if getting all the boss kills in a successful raid) for everyone in a raid of 30 to have an outside chance to get 1 piece, and thats if ALL the drops fall into the right hands equally. 1/30 chance 1 toon gets the drop x12 in a 24-hour period, and considering not everyone can be on 24/7, people that have FT jobs just dont bother and are resolved to wait for these gears to be available for AP.

For the people that dont buy AP outright through the item mall, it is discouraging to those of us who see the same pattern of AP end-game gear sales equivalent to the promotion of AP lvl 70 gears, only to become devalued and obsolete very quickly after putting all the links, enchants, max oj's in them.

Forcing AP sales in this way is counter-productive in my honest opinion, as I am sure fewer are prone to shell out the cash again as before just so that their pieces become sub-par to the next promotion of the gears that are superior to them, which really should've been more attainable for everyone to begin with.

Suggestion: make the boss drop 10-15 Crest of deceit ( but not more than 1 per person/per spawn in a raid) and it should increase PvP for these items while serving to give hope for some realistic rewards for the effort of trying. Tyvm