AurimasJakunas

Rank 0
AurimasJakunas
PostedJan 24, 2013 6:11 pm
5, good staff
Advertisement

glaicer

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2013 6:12 pm   Last edited by glaicer on Jan 24, 2013 8:42 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Censoring any class in game - gettin' "1" in feedback poll. Thats simply ^^''

edit: well, and no communication with community. Aeria, why you?

haze5132

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2013 6:20 pm

One obvious example

I have been searching now for 20+ minutes for something on forum that explains the new PAL and PWL and cubes..... all the way back to November on forums. NOTHING... your basing this months tier on them practically and no one can find infio??????????? Seriously?

ijjiBankai

Rank 2
ijjiBankai
PostedJan 24, 2013 6:26 pm
I'll go ahead and give Aeria a 2 in regards to GunZ.

Reasons:

-Nothing was done with the game for nearly a year
-Little to almost no communication
-Lots of issues that need to be fixed
-Still haven't merged successfully..no gift option, clan/rank systems down, etc

Honestly, I'd rate them a 1 but they assigned new game sages and seem to work on tickets fast, so it's mostly benefit of the doubt now.

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedJan 24, 2013 6:27 pm
You simply keep surprising me with how bad the incompetence of this company is. Your employees seem to be getting worse.

This last weekend, a days worth of showdowns never happened. In Game Events are possibly the ONE thing that Aeria's staff has been doing right. It's a shame to see THAT go down the drain now.

Campaigns, THE big thing of the game, has been missing for nearly a month. Which is strange, since one of the game sages has said the problem has been fixed. When are campaigns coming back?

The lack of advertisement and bug fixes are still prominent after 2 years of the game being released. The other servers don't seem to have a latency or bug problem, and I know you have the money to fix the problems, so what's happening? And WHEN are the TYPOS going to be fixed?

We've received the patch for the month today. As opposed to the beginning of the month, where it's not only more logical, but is also when it used to be. With NO explanation as to why.

Item Mall is STILL down. Aeria can't even take care of it's own website, apparently.

Also, this is a bit late, but Aeria Ignite doesn't have DWO on it's list of games unless you downloaded it already.

It should be obvious what I'm giving you guys, but in case you haven't figured it out, you're getting yet another big fat 1 from me.

jpjd02

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2013 7:11 pm
who can i message about an issue? no admin replies...

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedJan 24, 2013 8:09 pm

Shaiya is bad, and you should feel bad.

Siviard

Rank 3
Siviard
PostedJan 24, 2013 8:26 pm
Really wanted to give you guys a 4, but sadly can only give you guys a 2. Due to the below.

DKOnline: Rating 1
Reasons: INT/STR bug (this apparently was known in CB/ST but went unfixed). Sorceress spell damage is still laughable. Lag, FPS issues, unbalanced RvR, and assorted other issues prevent me from giving you guys any higher than a 1 for this game.

Scarlet Blade Online: Rating 2
Reasons: I would seriously give a 1 based off one key issue, which I will state later, but since I wasn't selected for Alpha I can be objective based off other user comments and posted videos. High rating, would be a 4, given due to gameplay and character design. Brutally low rating, which is 1, due to lack of GM/PM response to the player base, other than deleting posts and locking threads, over the issue that the players are most up in arms over. Censorship of the Sentinel class is what I'm talking about and it's not because the class was censored, I'm bored of that debate by now. More of the reason why I'm irked over it is due to being outright lied to by our PM who stated there would be "small changes" made to it. I fail to see how covering 99% of covering the players' avatar (yes, you read that right. They censored only the player avatar) constitutes as a "small change". Unless if Liveplex handles things differently than every other company that allows its games to be hosted overseas, the PMs and GMs of the game should have been aware of this and notified the community, not just launched Alpha and let the player base discover what abomination had been done. Average of rating = 2.

Once again, poor communication kills your rating.

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedJan 24, 2013 8:28 pm   Last edited by coduxs on Jan 24, 2013 8:30 pm. Edited 1 time in total
A Rating, well, I suppose. My comments will never change, they will always be the same.

Vote this month: 3.

Why:

-DKO GM/PM Team is great to work with and speak with
-The DKO Community is great and encouraging to think as we build a playerbase

-Every time this Feedback Thread comes up the same opinions are given.
-Lackluster performance to prevent Hackers, Glitchers, Phishers on many games, excluding the newly released DKO which has great GM's that take up their time to ban the Phishers.
-Hackers I've seen get unbanned after 1-2 Days suspension (Complete Joke).

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 24, 2013 8:29 pm
I will go with 3 as well.