thuhongpika

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2013 3:00 pm

Locked account

Server centaur
I have an acc lv 34 in Centaur, last night i had no problem of logging in, but now i cant even logging in and it said that my acc has been locked. i didnt do anything @.@ i dont know if someone hated on me and falsely accused me:(.. Admin! Can u double check, cant just randomly locked my character because!! I swear to god that i didnt do anything or violent the rule of this game!!! I have played this game for decade and many different website and never have my acc locked or anything like this -.-
Advertisement

NicoleP_05538

GameSage: Aeria Browser
NicoleP_05538
PostedJan 24, 2013 5:10 pm
maybe you should try sending a ticket to G.M. you can do that buy going to support and contact us. And then fill out the spaces provided Smile

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedJan 24, 2013 8:25 pm
In addition to what NicoleP said; you will need to log out first. Than as she said and click the contact us link at the bottom of the web page. Select Ban Appeal and fill out the form. The Email associated with the account will be mailed with some info on why and when the ban period will end. Send a reply to that email if you have further questions.

While you may have played DDTank on other sites, each web site has their own rules. If you are unfamiliar with AGE's Terms of Service then I suggest you look Here for a refresher course of AGE's rules.

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedJan 25, 2013 12:01 pm
Please use this form if your account has been suspended: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/ban