AzaKye

Rank 0
AzaKye
PostedJan 25, 2013 10:10 am
KyleBlade22 wrote:
I would like one ^^

ok added on one more spot left for a freebie!

oh and side note: page 2!
Advertisement

HP.Lemon

Rank 2
HP.Lemon
PostedJan 25, 2013 12:04 pm
I really like your art, and would love some.

Front view
Back view
Side view from left
Side view from right
I can provide more images if needed, since I know this is really detailed and some of the details are otherwise hidden. ._.;

- Necklace can be in mouth or hanging normally, it doesn't matter.
- If you're having a hard time drawing the weapons, you can leave them out.
- I don't know if you're doing the freebies in color or not. If you are, and you do draw the weapons, I'd like to request the blue changed to a red/pink scheme if possible.

It's really nice of you to offer freebies, though I'll definitely pay a little bit for sure. ><; You've got some nice work here ^^

AzaKye

Rank 0
AzaKye
PostedJan 25, 2013 12:46 pm
HP.Lemon wrote:
I really like your art, and would love some.

I can provide more images if needed, since I know this is really detailed and some of the details are otherwise hidden. ._.;

- Necklace can be in mouth or hanging normally, it doesn't matter.
- If you're having a hard time drawing the weapons, you can leave them out.
- I don't know if you're doing the freebies in color or not. If you are, and you do draw the weapons, I'd like to request the blue changed to a red/pink scheme if possible.

It's really nice of you to offer freebies, though I'll definitely pay a little bit for sure. ><; You've got some nice work here ^^  

its no problem ^^ and yes I am doing them in color lol in photoshop and sure i'll change the weapon color scheme for you ^^

and with that the freebies are taken but i'm still accepting commissions for 100g or your best offer each ^^

Kelvin972

Rank 2
Kelvin972
PostedJan 28, 2013 5:16 pm
May I have a slot on the waitlist please? :p

<a><br>

AzaKye

Rank 0
AzaKye
PostedJan 28, 2013 9:54 pm
Kelvin972 wrote:

you sure may ^^ however all freebies have been taken so we can work out a price when you decide what you want and I get finished with these others XD

it may be a while but if you are willing to wait then i'll add you to the list ^^

Kelvin972

Rank 2
Kelvin972
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:20 pm
AzaKye wrote:
Kelvin972 wrote:

you sure may ^^ however all freebies have been taken so we can work out a price when you decide what you want and I get finished with these others XD

it may be a while but if you are willing to wait then i'll add you to the list ^^

Thank you Very Happy
Oh no I understand, we can definitely work out a price.
I'll go ahead and wait a bit longer until you finish with a couple of the others, I wouldn't want to overwhelm you. :p
Just shoot me a PM when you're close to being ready to start and I'll send you the details.

Oh I forgot to ask, is it okay if my request isn't EE-related? Like if I were to send you an OC as a reference, would that be okay? 0-o

<a><br>

AzaKye

Rank 0
AzaKye
PostedJan 29, 2013 4:54 pm
Kelvin972 wrote:

Thank you Very Happy
Oh no I understand, we can definitely work out a price.
I'll go ahead and wait a bit longer until you finish with a couple of the others, I wouldn't want to overwhelm you. :p
Just shoot me a PM when you're close to being ready to start and I'll send you the details.

Oh I forgot to ask, is it okay if my request isn't EE-related? Like if I were to send you an OC as a reference, would that be okay? 0-o  

sure as long as you have references i'm good ^^ and i'll be sure to send you a pm when i get close to ready ^^

Kelvin972

Rank 2
Kelvin972
PostedJan 29, 2013 5:30 pm
Alright, thank you! ^^

<a><br>

AzaKye

Rank 0
AzaKye
PostedFeb 01, 2013 11:18 pm
no problem by the way since i'm going to participate in your contest do you still want a commission? just want to know lol

Kelvin972

Rank 2
Kelvin972
PostedFeb 02, 2013 3:49 pm
AzaKye wrote:
no problem by the way since i'm going to participate in your contest do you still want a commission? just want to know lol  

Oh hmm ... lol
I'll let you know after I see the entry first Razz

No point requesting a commission and then having almost the exact same artwork show up in the contest xD
What I'll most likely end up doing, if I still want a commission, is requesting artwork for a theme you didn't use for your entry, a different art style, or different poses/changes to outfit, etc

<a><br>