Author Message

SereniR

Rank 0
SereniR
Joined
31 Aug 2011
Posts
67
Location
United States
PostedJan 29, 2013 6:23 pm
joer13 wrote:


Awesome added to the list gimme a few days and i'll have it up!
Advertisement

AzaKye

Rank 0
AzaKye
Joined
01 Jan 2010
Posts
18
Location
United States
PostedJan 29, 2013 6:58 pm
- Screenshots
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb351/Lil_Bit_Krazy/Saphreffull_zps6cf1ae9a.jpg
- expression
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a629/MatsumotoUmeko/anime.jpg
- background- purple/violet with blue/cyan swirls?

:3 these are adorable! I would love one! and could i have a copy of the lineart as well as the colored version? i like coloring things in photoshop and would love to have some fun with it, if not that's ok i'll still get the colored one ^^ and I send you half the price now?

SereniR

Rank 0
SereniR
Joined
31 Aug 2011
Posts
67
Location
United States
PostedJan 29, 2013 7:07 pm
AzaKye wrote:
- Screenshots
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb351/Lil_Bit_Krazy/Saphreffull_zps6cf1ae9a.jpg
- expression
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a629/MatsumotoUmeko/anime.jpg
- background- purple/violet with blue/cyan swirls?

:3 these are adorable! I would love one! and could i have a copy of the lineart as well as the colored version? i like coloring things in photoshop and would love to have some fun with it, if not that's ok i'll still get the colored one ^^ and I send you half the price now?  


Yep and I can get you the lineart of course ^^ and i'll add you to the list, give me a few days and i'll have it up!

AzaKye

Rank 0
AzaKye
Joined
01 Jan 2010
Posts
18
Location
United States
PostedJan 29, 2013 7:09 pm
SereniR wrote:
AzaKye wrote:
- Screenshots
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb351/Lil_Bit_Krazy/Saphreffull_zps6cf1ae9a.jpg
- expression
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a629/MatsumotoUmeko/anime.jpg
- background- purple/violet with blue/cyan swirls?

:3 these are adorable! I would love one! and could i have a copy of the lineart as well as the colored version? i like coloring things in photoshop and would love to have some fun with it, if not that's ok i'll still get the colored one ^^ and I send you half the price now?  


Yep and I can get you the lineart of course ^^ and i'll add you to the list, give me a few days and i'll have it up!  


...paid! ^^

SolunaFate37

Rank 0
SolunaFate37
Joined
01 Jul 2011
Posts
149
Location
United States
PostedJan 29, 2013 7:43 pm
SereniR wrote:




Next commission up ^^ Hope its alright ;U;  




Holy.... what... I look ADORABLE. I... I don't even know how to describe what it is I'm feeling right now. I guess I'll sum it up in 3 words, but I don't feel they do it justice:

I love it.


...Oh, and Meru, we need to have a talk about hiding things from your friends.

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
Joined
08 Jul 2010
Posts
1310
Location
Cuddling kittens in the United States
PostedJan 29, 2013 8:00 pm
SolunaFate37 wrote:


Holy.... what... I look ADORABLE. I... I don't even know how to describe what it is I'm feeling right now. I guess I'll sum it up in 3 words, but I don't feel they do it justice:

I love it.


...Oh, and Meru, we need to have a talk about hiding things from your friends.  

Yay! Told you he'd like it! ^_^

Now I have to run, don'thurtme *FLEE*

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
Joined
26 Aug 2012
Posts
1506
Location
Diet land Canada
PostedJan 29, 2013 9:52 pm
SereniR wrote:
Here is the first one complete ;u; Hope you like it!
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/6349/bambicommishfinal.png

 


Oh my god this is adorable. Can't believe that's Bambi's character, pwahaha.
CHU MAKE IT BOOTIFUL! Very very nice work *giggles*

jk ilu Bambipoo!

SereniR

Rank 0
SereniR
Joined
31 Aug 2011
Posts
67
Location
United States
PostedJan 30, 2013 12:20 pm
Holy.... what... I look ADORABLE. I... I don't even know how to describe what it is I'm feeling right now. I guess I'll sum it up in 3 words, but I don't feel they do it justice:

I love it.


...Oh, and Meru, we need to have a talk about hiding things from your friends.[/quote]

Haha I'm glad you like it ^^

SereniR

Rank 0
SereniR
Joined
31 Aug 2011
Posts
67
Location
United States
PostedJan 30, 2013 12:20 pm
[quote="yunni006"]
SereniR wrote:
Here is the first one complete ;u; Hope you like it!
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/6349/bambicommishfinal.png

Oh my god this is adorable. Can't believe that's Bambi's character, pwahaha.
CHU MAKE IT BOOTIFUL! Very very nice work *giggles*

jk ilu Bambipoo!
 


Thanks for the compliment ^^

SereniR

Rank 0
SereniR
Joined
31 Aug 2011
Posts
67
Location
United States
PostedJan 31, 2013 3:08 pm
First of batch is up ^^ for Kelvin972, Hope you like it ;u;

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: