Author Message

SereniR

Rank 0
SereniR
Joined
31 Aug 2011
Posts
56
Location
United States
PostedJan 24, 2013 2:13 pm   Last edited by SereniR on Feb 18, 2013 7:03 am. Edited 24 times in total

Reenir Chibi Commissions! [SAPPHIRE]

I'll draw your character ^^
Hello ouo! I'm currently doing some chibi commissions ^^ The choices are below, the BG will be minimal/simple (or transparent!) One character in a drawing, pets aren't included. 3 Slots Available

Name: ReeniR on Sapphire only. (Link to my DA http://sugarmeow.deviantart.com/)

Half of payment is due up front, the other half when I send you the finished picture ^^
Lineart: 200g
Flat-Color:300g
Full Color: 400g

Some Examples of commissions I've done:






If you would like a commission please:
- Show me some screenshots of your character (in the outfit you want them in)
- What expression you would like
- What color BG you'd like
- Anything else!
Thanks for taking a look n_n
(I should note that I can probably only do halfkin and humans because i'm not confident in my ability to try other races ^^'')

SLOTS
1. -Taken-[COMPLETE] -
2. Joer13- [COMPLETE] - **
3. HP.Lemon [not started] - *
(If all slots are filled, no commissions will be accepted until the current batch is complete.)
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
Joined
05 Oct 2010
Posts
4849
Location
Whale hunting in Norway
PostedJan 24, 2013 2:58 pm
Oh gosh, this is one of the cutest artworks I've ever seen.. I soooo need one! > < ♥

Screenshots:


Expression:


Background:
If possible, could you make the background transparent? If not, I would like a baby pink one~ I love the hearts you added in your example, if you could do something similar, that would be really great. *-*

Payment:
I would like a Chibi Fully Colored! Do you want the payment before or after the drawing is finished, and what's your IGN? o/

SereniR

Rank 0
SereniR
Joined
31 Aug 2011
Posts
56
Location
United States
PostedJan 24, 2013 3:16 pm
iBambi wrote:
Oh gosh, this is one of the cutest artworks I've ever seen.. I soooo need one! > < ♥

Screenshots:


Expression:


Background:
If possible, could you make the background transparent? If not, I would like a baby pink one~ I love the hearts you added in your example, if you could do something similar, that would be really great. *-*

Payment:
I would like a Chibi Fully Colored! Do you want the payment before or after the drawing is finished, and what's your IGN? o/  



Ah I should have put that X3 half before, half after is fine. And yes I can make it transparent! My name is Reenir ^^

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
Joined
05 Oct 2010
Posts
4849
Location
Whale hunting in Norway
PostedJan 24, 2013 3:19 pm
SereniR wrote:
Ah I should have put that X3 half before, half after is fine. And yes I can make it transparent! My name is Reenir ^^  


Okies, I don't play EE, so my friend will mail you the gold~! Thankies in advance. ♥

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
Joined
05 Oct 2010
Posts
4849
Location
Whale hunting in Norway
PostedJan 24, 2013 3:25 pm
It says there's no character named Reenir? D:

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
Joined
08 Jul 2010
Posts
1310
Location
Cuddling kittens in the United States
PostedJan 24, 2013 3:28 pm
So very cute! I'll be sure to give a nice tip. <3

Screenshots:
Here's one.
Aaaand another one.
Aaaand another one~
Aaand the last one!

I would love a fully colored chibi!

For the expression, just happy! I would like an expression like the blonde-haired girl in this picture has, the 'half-open eyes with a smile look.' If that's able to be done.<3

If possible, for the pose, I'd love a pose like this, or something similar! Just with the hands together. I tend to love poses like that. As for the rest of the body, feel free to use your imagination!

For the background, I'm a fan of light blue and silver, so anything with those colors would be awesome. <3

Thank you so much in advance! Please take your time and let me know if you have questions about the request or something that you'd like changed. ^_^

SereniR

Rank 0
SereniR
Joined
31 Aug 2011
Posts
56
Location
United States
PostedJan 24, 2013 3:40 pm
iBambi wrote:
It says there's no character named Reenir? D:  


o.o um on sapphire server???

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
Joined
05 Oct 2010
Posts
4849
Location
Whale hunting in Norway
PostedJan 24, 2013 3:42 pm
SereniR wrote:
iBambi wrote:
It says there's no character named Reenir? D:  


o.o um on sapphire server???  


Yup.. If it's the correct name, I'll have him try again later today. Sorry for the inconvenience. >:

SereniR

Rank 0
SereniR
Joined
31 Aug 2011
Posts
56
Location
United States
PostedJan 24, 2013 3:44 pm
Merushii wrote:
So very cute! I'll be sure to give a nice tip. <3

Screenshots:
Here's one.
Aaaand another one.
Aaaand another one~
Aaand the last one!

I would love a fully colored chibi!

For the expression, just happy! I would like an expression like the blonde-haired girl in this picture has, the 'half-open eyes with a smile look.' If that's able to be done.<3

If possible, for the pose, I'd love a pose like this, or something similar! Just with the hands together. I tend to love poses like that. As for the rest of the body, feel free to use your imagination!

For the background, I'm a fan of light blue and silver, so anything with those colors would be awesome. <3

Thank you so much in advance! Please take your time and let me know if you have questions about the request or something that you'd like changed. ^_^
 


Alright sounds good! The pose link doesn't work though, do you mind sending another?

SereniR

Rank 0
SereniR
Joined
31 Aug 2011
Posts
56
Location
United States
PostedJan 24, 2013 3:46 pm
iBambi wrote:
SereniR wrote:
iBambi wrote:
It says there's no character named Reenir? D:  


o.o um on sapphire server???  


Yup.. If it's the correct name, I'll have him try again later today. Sorry for the inconvenience. >:  


ReeniR <<with a capitol R I wasn't sure if caps matter ><
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: