Author Message

xet87x

Rank 0
Joined
14 Jan 2013
Posts
4
Location
United States
PostedJan 24, 2013 6:58 pm
its been 5+ days since ive been able to access AVA. I made a post here on the first day and was not helped. I made another post today, still no replies.....I was thinking the game was going over some rough waters due to how instable I had noticed it being, but reading this post saying that everyone should be able to log in now makes me sad. I've had the same issue for days, reinstalled twice, etc etc*is nobody gonna help on this issue?
Advertisement

kizik5

Rank 2
kizik5
Joined
12 Aug 2012
Posts
488
Location
Thomasville United States
PostedJan 24, 2013 10:46 pm
Keep up the good work, can't wait for first person spectate to return.

sofunmate2

Rank 3
sofunmate2
Joined
03 Sep 2012
Posts
1027
Location
Not in the United States
PostedJan 24, 2013 11:06 pm
JayAreEmCeeJR wrote:
GMvash wrote:
The maintenance is over. The Login-server has been optimized and should now be able to handle massive loads better. This might increase the time it takes for you to connect but in the end the servers should run a lot smoother.  

It's worse than last time.
Not the login server, though.
But the game is horribly unstable. Frames and Ping are going crazy.  

This ^
I've been getting a ton of little freezes here and there.

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
Joined
28 Jan 2009
Posts
4630
Location
United States
PostedJan 24, 2013 11:08 pm
xet87x wrote:
its been 5+ days since ive been able to access AVA. I made a post here on the first day and was not helped. I made another post today, still no replies.....I was thinking the game was going over some rough waters due to how instable I had noticed it being, but reading this post saying that everyone should be able to log in now makes me sad. I've had the same issue for days, reinstalled twice, etc etc*is nobody gonna help on this issue?  



Responded to you topic. Hope it helps.

If not, feel free to send me a PM and we will solve the issue.

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms. Member of the AVA community for 5 years

s1rr

Rank 1
s1rr
Joined
12 Jan 2012
Posts
211
Location
Youtube - Finland
PostedJan 25, 2013 3:19 am
blaznyuu wrote:
yay xD now Hot Random Demo works in the Match channel.  


..And that's the place it were designed for in the first place Wink

just a history lesson

enmu12

Rank 2
enmu12
Joined
30 Aug 2008
Posts
618
Location
Sweden
PostedJan 25, 2013 3:46 am
s1rr wrote:
blaznyuu wrote:
yay xD now Hot Random Demo works in the Match channel.  


..And that's the place it were designed for in the first place Wink

just a history lesson  


Just an english *Leasson passing through.

s1rr

Rank 1
s1rr
Joined
12 Jan 2012
Posts
211
Location
Youtube - Finland
PostedJan 25, 2013 3:54 am
enmu12 wrote:
s1rr wrote:
blaznyuu wrote:
yay xD now Hot Random Demo works in the Match channel.  


..And that's the place it were designed for in the first place Wink

just a history lesson  


Just an english *Leasson passing through.  


*cough* Pardon me, sir?

lNTERPOL

Rank 3
lNTERPOL
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
964
Location
Ukraine
PostedJan 25, 2013 7:08 am
HACKERS

This is an issue! Guns, maps etc? NO! Fix hackers issue!

Mark 5:9 wrote:
Then Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" "My name is LEGl0N," he replied, "for we are many".

AgnosticM4

Rank 4
AgnosticM4
Joined
16 Nov 2012
Posts
1747
Location
New Westminster Canada
PostedJan 25, 2013 10:58 am
GMvash wrote:
inkofdeath wrote:
I think the real question is really how much Vash likes Berserk.  


One of my favorite Animes by far Very Happy  

Ah so that's what it was! I love Berserk, too!

In other news, after the patch, there appears to be a slight freeze in the game after ~5 seconds after loading completely into a game.

FNTPS

Rank 2
FNTPS
Joined
15 Sep 2012
Posts
766
Location
London United Kingdom
PostedJan 26, 2013 5:20 am
Thanks GMvash

Visit Clan Facebook Channel https://www.facebook.com/ClanCommunityPage
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: