KiLLaHxGoRiLLaH

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 11:07 pm

I can't play my own account.

I had an account, than my brother plays on my Iphone makes a new account and I'm stuck using his account on my own phone.

I've tried logging out, deleting the game, etc. and nothing is working. Is there a way you guys can just delete his account or something so I can log into mine?

I've been stuck using his account for these last few days and its really annoying the Hard out of me to the point where I just want to give up on the game.

Thanks in advance.
Advertisement

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedJan 24, 2013 12:15 am
Hello KiLLaHxGoRiLLaH sorry to hear about your account.
First I would like to ask have you purchased any Gold Coins from the Shop?

KiLLaHxGoRiLLaH

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2013 3:40 am
I have not, but would like to on my own account.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

jasonbharmon

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2013 7:41 am
Good Luck, I purchased 70 dollars worth and it has been over 4 days with no resolution. Same issue.

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJan 24, 2013 9:57 am
@jasonbharmon i responded to your thread.

@KiLLaHxGoRiLLaH i tried to send you a pm on a resolution but:
"KiLLaHxGoRiLLaH does not accept private messages."

please fix that and pm me for help

frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedJan 24, 2013 1:04 pm
you have to understand, this kind of situation is new for Mobile, all the other games we weren't able to make 2nd accounts on the same device due to the account being linked to the device's ID. unless something happened which reset your device's ID. so having someone make a new account on your device is something that shouldnt of happened in the first place.

Monster Paradise: GS.Corenne<br> Magimon: Corenne, Advocate, ID:012 534 708 329<br> There is something you better understand about me..., I am definitely a mad man with a box!

jasonbharmon

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2013 1:12 pm
One on iPad and one on Iphone.

She made the account on the iPad. we bought GC on both accounts. THe last of which was my wife's. Now that is the only account that will pull up on either device. So that is not the issue.

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedJan 24, 2013 5:44 pm
jasonbharmon wrote:
One on iPad and one on Iphone.

She made the account on the iPad. we bought GC on both accounts. THe last of which was my wife's. Now that is the only account that will pull up on either device. So that is not the issue.  

What Frosty is saying is in the previous Mobile games (ie: Monster Paradise), it is not possible to log out of the game. Therefore jasonbharmon and KiLLaHxGoRiLLaH the issue of logging out and and having your game written over has not happened before. Therefore it may take a bit of time to resolve the issue.
Also for tickets/emails sent to Mobile Team we ask that each have a 48-72 hour grace period in case their are many tickets/email before yours.
It is also highly recommended not to send multiple tickets/emails, your ticket/email will just be pushed back.
We understand it is frustrating and even more hair pulling to not be able to access your account during a GvG. But please bear with the Mobile team while they look into this issue.

gmhazmat

GameMaster: USA
gmhazmat
PostedJan 25, 2013 1:59 pm
Here's what you can try when this issue happens:

Device A = Your device
Device B = Your friend's device

1. On Device A, log out of your friend's Ignite account, exit the game and kill the App completely.
2. On Device B, log onto your friend's Ignite account.
3. Verify your friend can access his Immortalis character on Device B.
4. On Device A, relaunch the game, and log in with your Ignite account.
5. Check to see if you have access to your Immortalis character again.

If the above doesn't work, please send an email to mobilehelp@aeriagames.com so we can look into it further. Thanks!

"Read Your Battle Info!"

KiLLaHxGoRiLLaH

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 4:42 pm
I've attempted the above twice after the maintenance.

Posted By Aeria Mobile