Paserbamr

Rank 0
Paserbamr
PostedFeb 15, 2013 2:10 pm
.IHeartUs. wrote:
sounds interesting x3 maybe I can request once you open again Smile I'm new here. I don't play eden etenal, but i do play ddtank! Hope you take request for that too!  

oh psh you can still request while I'm closed x3 U just came at teh right time cuz I was just about to open abck up LOL ^-^ But to inform chu, if you request while I'm closed I will have to do it right when I open. I never close for long anyways <3...sometimes....
Advertisement

.IHeartUs.

Rank 0
.IHeartUs.
PostedFeb 15, 2013 2:48 pm
oh haha ok <3
IGN(optional):IHeartUs
Text:(optional): Life goes in all directions...
Colors:anything in my character
Character Render: http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc62/bonz963/ddtank/debbiecute.png
Would you like anything special added?: me looking so cute with a halo on top of me
Do you want your completed request posted in sn0wz's art gallery?: yes
Anything else?: can you make a pink plain border?

Paserbamr

Rank 0
Paserbamr
PostedFeb 15, 2013 4:19 pm
~IHeartUs, I finished yur request :3 I made it so the chara goes witht he quote. For "Life goes in all directions", I made it so ur hair gos 1 day, and your dress&ribbbon goes the opposite. clicky the envelope :3

Valkita

Rank 2
Valkita
PostedFeb 15, 2013 10:36 pm
Ohaish paser, i finally found a pic :3
IGN(optional): Oot_pistachio
Text:(optional): Go Pistachio!
Colors: yellow, brown, black
Character Render: http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b523/Pistachio_Girl/Fun%20for%20all/snapshot_20121218_235922_zps2a42e297.jpg
Would you like anything special added?: maybe just the sparkles coming from the skull
Do you want your completed request posted in sn0wz's art gallery?(It's linked at the top): Yesh pls
Anything else?: nopes :3 tysm!!

Paserbamr

Rank 0
Paserbamr
PostedFeb 16, 2013 11:03 am
Valkita wrote:
Ohaish paser, i finally found a pic :3
IGN(optional): Oot_pistachio
Text:(optional): Go Pistachio!
Colors: yellow, brown, black
Character Render: http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b523/Pistachio_Girl/Fun%20for%20all/snapshot_20121218_235922_zps2a42e297.jpg
Would you like anything special added?: maybe just the sparkles coming from the skull
Do you want your completed request posted in sn0wz's art gallery?(It's linked at the top): Yesh pls
Anything else?: nopes :3 tysm!!  

yays, oki I'll be working on it tomorrow Wink I gotta finish up private requests

Valkita

Rank 2
Valkita
PostedFeb 16, 2013 4:13 pm
Ty ty!! i can't wait to see it, but if u need a few days thass ok too :3 Take as much time as u need ^^

~Val~

Choco.Bunni

Rank 0
Choco.Bunni
PostedFeb 18, 2013 5:37 pm
Omg, I just can't stay away from you im sorry. I saw your drawing pad got fixed up, so I wanted to request again :<
IGN(optional):ChocoChoco
Text:(optional):Life isn't just a dream for you, you ARE the dream~
Colors:any color in the render
Character Render:http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/350/1/b/eden_eternal_character_by_mooooshooooo-d5o8z2e.png
Would you like anything special added?: Make it so it looks like I'm staring at something I adore while I'm on the ground.
Portrait or full body?:umm..can you just draw half of the body please.
Do you want your completed request posted in sn0wz's art gallery?(It's linked at the top):Yes
Anything else?: ..maybe a blue border

Paserbamr

Rank 0
Paserbamr
PostedFeb 18, 2013 6:42 pm
~Valkita yours is done :3 Ish in the envelope Tho there has been some difficulties with the sparkles, somehow when I clicked "Show finished copy" on the program the sparkles got cut off and it wouldnt let me apply them again, sorry :'<

~Choco, glad yur back <3 I'll try to work on yours today

Choco.Bunni

Rank 0
Choco.Bunni
PostedFeb 18, 2013 7:06 pm
BTW can I just have a line art pls? i'd like to color it myself I have a new program for coloring I wanna try out Smile

Paserbamr

Rank 0
Paserbamr
PostedFeb 18, 2013 7:38 pm
Choco.Bunni wrote:
BTW can I just have a line art pls? i'd like to color it myself I have a new program for coloring I wanna try out Smile  

oki, so I crossed off "Colors" on your forum when I cropped it. Gl while you're coloring it Smile And I got yur mssg, so I took off the wings for you. Its riiiight here >>>><<<<