Author Message

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
Joined
05 Oct 2010
Posts
4849
Location
Whale hunting in Norway
PostedFeb 04, 2013 4:08 pm
In game character: Front ~ Close-Up ~ Side ~ Back
IGN(optional): BambiBear
Text:(optional): -
Colors: White and Pink~
Anything else?: Thank you so much in advance, and have fun! ♥

Advertisement

Necromanceress

Rank 3
Necromanceress
Joined
11 Mar 2011
Posts
1487
Location
Reality, United States
PostedFeb 04, 2013 4:41 pm
In game character: Front Side 1 Side 2 Back
IGN(optional): Xilla
Text:(optional): none
Colors: Purple ♥
Anything else?: Take your time and have fun! ~ Ty in advance :3

Paserbamr

Rank 0
Paserbamr
Joined
11 Oct 2012
Posts
189
Location
❦ ❧ ღ United States
PostedFeb 04, 2013 5:58 pm
Oki I'll be working on all of yours during all my free time, sorry it might take longer to complete becush I have a lot of school work :'c If you don't get yours by saturday, then my apologies DX(saying it 600x)

Necromanceress

Rank 3
Necromanceress
Joined
11 Mar 2011
Posts
1487
Location
Reality, United States
PostedFeb 04, 2013 6:58 pm
Paserbamr wrote:
Oki I'll be working on all of yours during all my free time, sorry it might take longer to complete becush I have a lot of school work :'c If you don't get yours by saturday, then my apologies DX(saying it 600x)  

No rush! Please take your time, we'll be patient C:

Paserbamr

Rank 0
Paserbamr
Joined
11 Oct 2012
Posts
189
Location
❦ ❧ ღ United States
PostedFeb 04, 2013 7:06 pm
Necromanceress wrote:

No rush! Please take your time, we'll be patient C:  


x3 ah oki. @ cuti_pi, heres yours. I sent you the colored version, and this is just what it looked like before I erased all the extra marks. The head big enough for you? x3

Cuti_Pi

Rank 0
Cuti_Pi
Joined
02 Oct 2012
Posts
5
Location
❤The stalker of the United States
PostedFeb 04, 2013 7:32 pm
Paserbamr wrote:

x3 ah oki. @ cuti_pi, heres yours. I sent you the colored version, and this is just what it looked like before I erased all the extra marks. The head big enough for you? x3
 


0.o omg...compared on how well you worked between this one and the finished one you sent me...you do so good ty 0.0 I'll add it in my art gallery and give you credit <3

Paserbamr

Rank 0
Paserbamr
Joined
11 Oct 2012
Posts
189
Location
❦ ❧ ღ United States
PostedFeb 04, 2013 7:51 pm
Cuti_Pi wrote:

0.o omg...compared on how well you worked between this one and the finished one you sent me...you do so good ty 0.0 I'll add it in my art gallery and give you credit <3  

aw hush up c': it's not that good, the program I use doesn't give me what I expect LOL :'C

Choco.Bunni

Rank 0
Choco.Bunni
Joined
03 Oct 2012
Posts
14
Location
The messed up world in the United States
PostedFeb 04, 2013 9:35 pm
Hi didn't you use to do siggy request too? I heard you stopped doing it for some reason Surprised

Paserbamr

Rank 0
Paserbamr
Joined
11 Oct 2012
Posts
189
Location
❦ ❧ ღ United States
PostedFeb 05, 2013 8:38 pm
Choco.Bunni wrote:
Hi didn't you use to do siggy request too? I heard you stopped doing it for some reason Surprised  

yes, but I don't do them anymore sowy~
@ ibambi, yours is complete <3
clicky here to see

Choco.Bunni

Rank 0
Choco.Bunni
Joined
03 Oct 2012
Posts
14
Location
The messed up world in the United States
PostedFeb 05, 2013 9:41 pm
Paserbamr wrote:
Choco.Bunni wrote:
Hi didn't you use to do siggy request too? I heard you stopped doing it for some reason Surprised  

yes, but I don't do them anymore sowy~
 


aww ok. Welp, I'm just gonna do an art request if thats ok x3
In game character:https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZjKlYqB6by_CPjAY6LDQ9T9lkDnKVOLnaMNAdIZrQUIbwYkhO
IGN(optional):--
Text:(optional):--
Colors: black, blue, pink
Would you like anything special added?: me looking like Im gonna hug you please
Anything else?: Please add a few pink hearts in the corners
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: