pflai

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 8:49 pm

Remove "Dank Scroll"

This is getting outrageous
GMs, please do remove this dank scroll in the AP shop. This item is causing massive complaint/begging in the community. I have seen more and more people asking "can I get a dank scroll please?" to me, and even though it only costs 5 ap, some people aren't willing/can't do these free offers to get them. Maybe just have the item in some vender in Aven, as these are causing way too much trouble, especially with people who create alts that ask for them way too often, while deleting their character a few days afterwards...
Advertisement

jeffysaur

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2013 12:37 am
As much as I dislike all the beggings, I feel like this is something that should really be said.

Offers are not the same for everyone. People from other countries do not have same offer as you. Most of the time, you have to buy something first, or you fill up a survey that in the end tells you that you do not qualify anyway, or a simple free/task offer that just scams you in the end. Even I do not have those "Watch this vid and get free ap".

I really think Dank Scroll should just be removed from the quest.

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedJan 24, 2013 4:15 am
Maybe put them in the loyalty shop as well?

Sure people cant get them at lvl 15 then, but they will be able to get it later in the game for free if they wont/cant do the offers/buy ap.

kecapmanis

Rank 0
kecapmanis
PostedJan 24, 2013 4:29 am
or maybe changed the level requirement to LV65... btw... what is the prize after completed that quest...? that made ppl want it badly...

I'm ill-tempered, self-centered, rude n less care with others feeling

DaintyDove

Rank 0
DaintyDove
PostedJan 24, 2013 5:02 am
kecapmanis wrote:
or maybe changed the level requirement to LV65... btw... what is the prize after completed that quest...? that made ppl want it badly...  

The prize item are 4 NT eden crystals.

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedJan 24, 2013 9:09 am
The loyalty shop sounds like a good idea, since you can start obtaining 6 eternal coins daily at lvl 20 as long as you're in a guild with a guild town and have done the lvl 20 crafting introductory quests in Aven to have the guild town quests unlocked \o/

So if the quests is lvl 15, they'd only have to wait 5 lvls, or change the quest to lvl 20.

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]

Jinx8evr

Rank 0
PostedJun 21, 2013 3:08 am
After you get the eden crystals, you only have to level five levels and for every five, Pope Zephyris (or whatever his name is), will give you one or two costume-related items or things you can only get in the AP store

and also the offers are pretty reliable. Not the surveys, but the videos are pretty reliable and you do get AP within 15 minutes.

This is me... reporting from my computer. Have a good day... now get the f-ing hell outta here > . <

Damon.de.Lyon

Rank 0
PostedJun 21, 2013 8:54 am
They're not going to remove it. It's 5 AP. If you can't do the offers, you'll have to wait until you can buy AP, and if you can't buy AP, the quest is completely optional and most definitely not a requirement.

The Dank Scroll isn't tradeable or giftable, so if people are asking you to give them one, just tell them that and they should stop.

DragonPoof

Rank 0
DragonPoof
PostedJun 21, 2013 11:32 am
DaintyDove wrote:
kecapmanis wrote:

The prize item are 4 NT eden crystals.  

The first quest gives you 4 (NT) Eden Crystals as a reward for using 5 AP to buy a dank scroll.
However that 5 AP turns into nearly 2000+ AP in non-tradable cash shop items.
They are not the most fashionable, but you cant get them anywhere else.
Every 5 levels after the Dank scroll quest you get 1, sometimes 2 "cash shop" costumes.
This includes, but not limited to:
*School Hat/Ribbon
*Schoolboy/girl outfit
*School Backpack
*School 4B Pencil
*Glasses (like the Eden Spectacles)
*Shades
*Police Hat
*Police Uniform
and even a 2-h Wyvern Glaive as a weapon skin.

Its well worth the 5AP.

tatsuperior

Rank 1
tatsuperior
PostedJun 21, 2013 12:07 pm

Silence

Practice Ignoring beggars Problem Solved. If it doesnt work Blocking is always a solution.

Started From the bottom now my whole guild here.