w1ldsl4sh

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 9:35 pm
+1 faster mount i mean i feel like im walking most of the time with the sheer distance of the landscape (like baston town to temple)
Advertisement

mursearlo

Rank 0
mursearlo
PostedJan 23, 2013 9:43 pm

DK

I started out trying this game on for size and I think I like it. I like the engine they use, and I like the mobs. I leveled to 17 pretty quick but i am certain that will slow down. What I do not like is the confusion I feel around the morphing thing and the runes - are there like a fafillion things for me to morph into? Wth is the firing order on runes again? Those two areas seem much more complicated than they need be. Why would I want to morph? Also, I think the personal shop signs are gaudy. Shrink those down and put in an AH.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedJan 23, 2013 9:56 pm

Re: DK

mursearlo wrote:
I started out trying this game on for size and I think I like it. I like the engine they use, and I like the mobs. I leveled to 17 pretty quick but i am certain that will slow down. What I do not like is the confusion I feel around the morphing thing and the runes - are there like a fafillion things for me to morph into? Wth is the firing order on runes again? Those two areas seem much more complicated than they need be. Why would I want to morph? Also, I think the personal shop signs are gaudy. Shrink those down and put in an AH.  

Runes: Page one of this thread http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1876131#15307697

Morphing: Morphing is a little more complicated than what the promotional Morphing staffs give you.

Also, the entire system is not in game yet.

Basically:
Step 1.
Buy Morphing License (Atm it looks like it will be an AP item; maybe an in game equivelant)

Step 2. Purchase Morphing Card (there is one for every monster type you can morph)

Morph and use the ability.

There is also a card combination system that lets you combine undesirable morphs and get a card for a new morph (possibly a rarer one).

Think of runes like Linking in Shaiya, except instead of breaking gear on a fail, you break the runes.

TheBeast.69

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 10:00 pm
ok so why in the world does failing to link a yellow rune make your red rune break . . . that blows my mind more than trying to understand string theory

mursearlo

Rank 0
mursearlo
PostedJan 23, 2013 10:03 pm

thanks

ok i kinda get the rune thing...but i still think it i overly complicated for most noobs...why not just make them all one color?

thanks for the info on the morph. that stuff could make the game epic tbh...if it is implemented right that would change all the rules.

for now I am holding my runes - all i get are red ones anyway. Maybe in the future I will use them. no point in it now anyway at the rate i am leveling.

also, i never played shaiya so your analogy fell on blind eyes...I have played LC since it started though.

pipu86

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 10:07 pm
I am new in this game , didnt play CB . Anyway , for what i can see its very good game , game that have lots of things that i didnt see in any others for long time ago. BUT , cmon , they have really messed up with the main stat attributes,INT/STR , go fix that , make some dungeons and this game will be the future!

Scalinger2

Rank 0
Scalinger2
PostedJan 23, 2013 10:07 pm

Re: thanks

mursearlo wrote:
ok i kinda get the rune thing...but i still think it i overly complicated for most noobs...why not just make them all one color?  
They diff color cuz each color is beneficial for certain types of runes and it also acts as a good slot indicator.

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedJan 23, 2013 10:12 pm
so where do i get morphing cards from lol ?

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

Vanoth

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 11:26 pm

Better feedback to user

i would like to say, it's a dream come through for me to have an mmorpg with lycan as a race Very Happy love the graphics, the scenery, etc *salute*

one thing i thought could be improved is the...patcher? like the client could do with better feedback. for example, "downloading _____ file" and 1 sec the load bar is stuck at empty, a few seconds later, it shoots to full and downloads another file. if i didn't read what file it was downloading, i would've assumed it to have hanged.

i don't mind that it takes some time to download the files especially if it's a new patch or maybe the server is busy, but it would be nice to know whether or not it's working. i know it's the least of your problems right now, i'm just saying.

Thanks.

Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedJan 23, 2013 11:52 pm
Remove ebilfish from all in-game events from now on. He just ruined many players nights during that last 30 minutes of RvR. Repeatedly spawning golden elite bosses directly on Dione while fighting Eos on the bridge intentionally killing us forcing us to lose both experience and glory points.