jead16

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 6:07 pm

First time spender package

So, im thinking about buying some ap, because of this package. I read on the portuguese and spanish website that you have to spend more than 700 ap to receive the alpaca and the naughty dog. But on the english website i didn't read it. And a friend told me it is not even working. I want some answers. Thx in advance Smile
Advertisement

Spongeycashew

Rank 2
Spongeycashew
PostedJan 23, 2013 6:18 pm
Hello!

No matter how much AP you spend, you'll be eligible for the first time spender if it's your first time spending BOUGHT AP. Free offers don't count. The package takes up to 48 hours to deliver.

jead16

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 6:27 pm
thx for the fast reply. I have one more doubt. I watched a video for 1 free ap. I know I dont get the package if i spend this free point. But if I spend my bought points now, i still get the pack? Including the alpaca and dog? And when this sale ends?

Gahloman

Rank 0
Gahloman
PostedJan 23, 2013 6:44 pm
You have to buy the AP. You can't use any AP that you've received from free AP. It doesn't matter if you've gotten free AP beforehand, as long as you've never bought and used it on another Aeria game before.

Also, you will get everything as seen in this link here. As far as I know, the sale won't end but that's up to Aeria (probably the product manager) to decide if it ever changes.

jead16

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 6:50 pm
One more time, thx for the fast replies. Have a good game