oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedJan 24, 2013 12:28 pm
Raaa_ wrote:
whoiskangaru wrote:
I feel like I could be a good gamesage.  

You'd be the wildcard of the GS team xD  

Any time you're near a kangaroo, it's a close call.

whoiskangaru

Rank 4
whoiskangaru
PostedJan 24, 2013 12:29 pm
gibs gs pls

m4a1mk3power wrote:
No Kang thread should be locked or closed I said that very line as a gs too!!! Kang is the king get over it

_2sik_

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2013 12:55 pm
oSkOrpion wrote:

In response to one of the posts here, yes we're very well aware of couple of the inactive ones and our GMs will do what's necessary to track their activity before they come to a conclusion, but this is something that is discussed behind the walls of the GS realm and I won't comment more about it.

False, in certain cases anyway. Anyone who knows anything knows the "inactive" GS' certain "people" like to speak about have direct contact with Redduck and others have direct contact and insider knowledge when it comes to "a realm I won't comment more about" (:. And personally I think those GS' are doing more to help AVA than any one of the GS' that "people" like to turn their noses brown on and are seen on the Forums everyday.

This is not meant to be offensive to anyone as I have no problem with any of the GS'. But I think you should have just left that post alone and not even commented on it. Especially considering what I would say to be who a majority of the "people" consider "inactive" aren't inactive at all..

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedJan 26, 2013 1:08 pm
_2sik_ wrote:
oSkOrpion wrote:

In response to one of the posts here, yes we're very well aware of couple of the inactive ones and our GMs will do what's necessary to track their activity before they come to a conclusion, but this is something that is discussed behind the walls of the GS realm and I won't comment more about it.

False, in certain cases anyway. Anyone who knows anything knows the "inactive" GS' certain "people" like to speak about have direct contact with Redduck and others have direct contact and insider knowledge when it comes to "a realm I won't comment more about" (:. And personally I think those GS' are doing more to help AVA than any one of the GS' that "people" like to turn their noses brown on and are seen on the Forums everyday.

This is not meant to be offensive to anyone as I have no problem with any of the GS'. But I think you should have just left that post alone and not even commented on it. Especially considering what I would say to be who a majority of the "people" consider "inactive" aren't inactive at all..  

No one said anything here abotu SnowShovel if this is what you meant.. I'm clearly talking about Uxys and Masta.. But again, this is none of anybody's concern. You clearly know nothing about them 'inactive'

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedJan 26, 2013 1:52 pm
No I don't want be gs

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
PostedJan 26, 2013 2:13 pm
I would try to become a GS except for that the fact that I get really angry at stupid people. Wouldn't work out. :D

vietboit

Rank 0
vietboit
PostedJan 26, 2013 2:16 pm
I want to apply for GS if it's start, But is it possible in my age? ( I'm 15 and half)