oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedJan 23, 2013 3:27 am   Last edited by oSkOrpion on Feb 06, 2013 2:23 pm. Edited 1 time in total

So you want to become a [GameSage]?

My personal Tips & Advice.
In the last couple of days, I have noticed many conversations going on between users on the forums and in-game, who plan to apply for a GS position if the apps are re-opened.

Sometimes, the people we underestimate most can make the greatest GameSages out there.
You have been told that you are not good enough to apply but you do believe otherwise and meet the GS Requirements & Characteristics? Forget about what people say and do what I say here:

'If' the GS apps open again, I welcome those who are honest with themselves and with good character, endurance, maturity, competence, and those who are serious about this position to take a chance and apply as long as you make a promise to yourselves and to Aeria and the community that you will be able to assist in-game or on the forums those in need and whenever you are capable of it.

We all have something we need to accomplish outside this Video Gaming world. Some have work, others school and other things in life that take up a lot of our time and too much of our focus. You could be the perfect candidate yet you need to make sure that you will also have enough free time to use your GS name for a good purpose. You need to promise that you will serve as a great role model in-game or on the forums.

Forget about the fancy tag.

When you apply, you seek to become something more than just a normal user for the sake of the well-being of those who surround you. In other words: The community, your friends, your teammates, and our GameMasters.

Remember the times you needed assistance or help but you didn’t know where to go? By applying you know that someone out there will need your assistance one day. By applying, you make a promise to the community and Aeria Games who will trust you with the tag, that if chosen you will aim to become the voice for the voiceless and help the helpless and do well with the position entrusted to you.

You will not always have all the answers. I promise you that. Sometimes you will find yourself in certain situations where you would feel helpless and useless, but in the end, you know that there is no need to blame yourself. Why? Because you have done the best you could to build excellence and achieve the best out of this.

Each one of you alone can make a difference if youvalue the importance of the matter, and this is the way in which we ourselves grow and develop in today’s society.

Quality over Quantity...

Thank you
[GS]Ace
Advertisement

JayAreEmCeeJR

Rank 4
JayAreEmCeeJR
PostedJan 23, 2013 3:51 am
Though the obvious has been stated, it just doesn't always works right.
Even they get bored/irritated due to these recent actions. Can't blame 'em.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedJan 23, 2013 4:09 am
im a post farmer

FNTPS

Rank 2
FNTPS
PostedJan 23, 2013 4:31 am

Re: So you want to become a [GameSage]?

My personal Tips & Advice.
oSkOrpion wrote:
In the last couple of days, I have noticed many conversations going on between users on the forums and in-game, who plan to apply for a GS position if the apps are re-opened.

Sometimes, the people we underestimate most can make the greatest GameSages out there.
You have been told that you are not good enough to apply but you do believe otherwise and meet the GS Requirements & Characteristics? Forget about what people say and do what I say here:

'If' the GS apps open again, I welcome those who are honest with themselves and with good character, endurance, maturity, competence, and those who are serious about this position to take a chance and apply as long as you make a promise to yourselves and to Aeria and the community that you will be able to assist in-game or on the forums those in need and whenever you are capable of it.

We all have something we need to accomplish outside this Video Gaming world. Some have work, others school and other things in life that take up a lot of our time and too much of our focus. You could be the perfect candiate yet you need to make sure that you will also have enough free time to use your GS name for a good purpose. You need to promise that you will serve as a great role model in-game or on the forums.

Forget about the fancy tag.

When you apply, you seek to become something more than just a normal user for the sake of the well-being of those who surround you. In other words: The community, your friends, your teammates, and our GameMasters.

Remember the times you needed assistance or help but you didn’t know where to go? By applying you know that someone out there will need your assistance one day. By applying, you make a promise to the community and Aeria Games who will trust you with the tag, that if chosen you will aim to become the voice for the voiceless and help the helpless and do well with the position entrusted to you.

You will not always have all the answers. I promise you that. Sometimes you will find yourself in certain situations where you would feel helpless and useless, but in the end, you know that there is no need to blame yourself. Why? Because you have done the best you could to build excellence and achieve the best out of this.

Each one of you alone can make a difference if youvalue the importance of the matter, and this is the way in which we ourselves grow and develop in today’s society.

Quality over Quantity...

Thank you
[GS]Ace

From VAL to ACE Very Happy beautiful post, I Will apply for GS for sure Wink and follow all those steps Razz make sure you vote for me Razz

XCharlieeX

Do what you feel deep in your heart that it is right.

FNTPS

Rank 2
FNTPS
PostedJan 23, 2013 4:32 am
spacefire11 wrote:
im a post farmer  

Why would you farm post?

Do what you feel deep in your heart that it is right.

Mendoksei

Rank 2
Mendoksei
PostedJan 23, 2013 4:34 am
no.........

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedJan 23, 2013 5:09 am
FNTPS wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
im a post farmer  

Why would you farm post?  
i dont but player think i farm

Pr3dikt0ru

Rank 4
Pr3dikt0ru
PostedJan 23, 2013 5:52 am
spacefire11 wrote:
FNTPS wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
im a post farmer  

Why would you farm post?  

I wonder why...

OP: GS positions should also be removed for inactive GS`s... (I mean inactive in helping the players, not in playing the game)
I know you all have some in mind...

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedJan 23, 2013 6:29 am
Pr3dikt0ru wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
FNTPS wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
im a post farmer  

Why would you farm post?  

I wonder why...

OP: GS positions should also be removed for inactive GS`s... (I mean inactive in helping the players, not in playing the game)
if i want to be gs i would told gm to remove all my post and i would start made good topic and this.

Pr3dikt0ru

Rank 4
Pr3dikt0ru
PostedJan 23, 2013 6:33 am
spacefire11 wrote:
Pr3dikt0ru wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
FNTPS wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
im a post farmer  

Why would you farm post?  

I wonder why...

if i want to be gs i would told gm to remove all my post and i would start made good topic and this.