PrincessAerie

Rank 2
PrincessAerie
Nᴀᴜɢʜᴛʏ Cᴀᴛʜᴏʟɪᴄ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ Dʀᴏᴘᴏᴜᴛ Vatican City
PostedJan 23, 2013 1:34 am

[Forum Game] Share your funny in-game screenshots!

Post them here, make us lol.
CALLING ALL LOLCATS!

We need more laughs in this forum. Its turned into a hatefest with trolls, QQing, putdowns.. We need some laughs.
  • Keep this post nice, no bashing, no hate, no rudeness, no discrimination. Keep the terms of service, remember the play nice policy, and overall, please don't ruin this.
  • Did you get stuck under the floor of AH with your toon "swimming"? Was one of the opposite factions subskills funny to you? Have you ever made a two headed horse? Post them here!
  • There are no prizes being awarded for this game.
  • The correct tags for linking an image are:
    princessaerie wrote:
    [img]LINKHERE.jpg[/img]  

• In need of a place for hosting? Try these: Photobucket is great for hosting if you wanna be able to access them later, account is required. TinyPic has the option to upload one at a time, but unless you save the links somewhere, you lose your chance to access them later, an option to make an account is there. Finally, my personal favorite is FileDen where you can have the optino to host not just photos, but mp3s and other file types as well. An account is required.
  • To take a screenshot, hit F12 on your keyboard, or print screen works as well. To access the folder that they are in, try: C:\AeriaGames\Shaiya\SCREENSHOT\
  • Please try to keep this thread clean. Off topic conversation is more than welcome.
Advertisement

PrincessAerie

Rank 2
PrincessAerie
PostedJan 23, 2013 1:42 am
I'll start:

Found Neko / Neares was faction changing too xD

Nessa aka [GS]Gris-Gris / [ulr=http://www.aeriagames.com/user/Mehrvigne]Mehrvigne[/url] being silly in trade chat. Very Happy

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedJan 23, 2013 2:10 am   Last edited by splasher__ on Jan 23, 2013 2:54 am. Edited 1 time in total
Tracking to troll.

PrincessAerie

Rank 2
PrincessAerie
PostedJan 23, 2013 2:23 am
splasher__ wrote:
Trackig to troll.  

haha oh god ><

Mehrvigne

GameSage: Shaiya
Mehrvigne
PostedJan 23, 2013 3:37 am   Last edited by Mehrvigne on Jan 23, 2013 3:53 am. Edited 3 times in total
PrincessAerie wrote:

Nessa aka [GS]Gris-Gris / Mehrvigne being silly in trade chat. Very Happy  

And yet another lovely gem of my wrong chats. Both were meant for party chats/whispers and wound up publicly expressed. Oh well, at least it was positive. XD I'll have to dig through mine to find some. Edit when I do.

EDIT #1:
From a few weeks ago. I try. I really do. I just fail so hard, and I thank AoL for putting up with me. I'm doing my best. I could do better if someone gave me typing classes and showed me the finer points of home row keys. And somehow someone STILL got the answer right. Luck? Who cares. They won. haha Anyway, Trivia Fail with a sick [GS]Gris-Gris:

Sig by TenshiMari<3

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedJan 23, 2013 3:40 am
splasher__ wrote:

signature of xybolt

PrincessAerie

Rank 2
PrincessAerie
PostedJan 23, 2013 4:23 am
Mehrvigne wrote:
PrincessAerie wrote:

Nessa aka [GS]Gris-Gris / Mehrvigne being silly in trade chat. Very Happy  

And yet another lovely gem of my wrong chats. Both were meant for party chats/whispers and wound up publicly expressed. Oh well, at least it was positive. XD I'll have to dig through mine to find some. Edit when I do.

EDIT #1:
From a few weeks ago. I try. I really do. I just fail so hard, and I thank AoL for putting up with me. I'm doing my best. I could do better if someone gave me typing classes and showed me the finer points of home row keys. And somehow someone STILL got the answer right. Luck? Who cares. They won. haha Anyway, Trivia Fail with a sick [GS]Gris-Gris:

Hahaha omg i love this!

triti

Rank 3
triti
PostedJan 23, 2013 7:07 am
Gris~Gris your from Africa ? I think they take the cow's as Holy

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedJan 23, 2013 8:23 am
triti wrote:
Gris~Gris your from Africa ? I think they take the cow's as Holy