MemoryDrift

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 12:21 am

cant see the charcters at all.

When i try to a character i only see the options to make it but not the character because its pitch black. please help D;
Advertisement

TheWeaver

Rank 0
TheWeaver
PostedJan 23, 2013 3:15 am
That sounds like a video card problem. You may want to seek a second opinion, but it would also help if you posted the card/graphics engine you're currently using.

ChaseLightining

Rank 0
ChaseLightining
PostedJan 24, 2013 7:18 pm
I have run into the same problem. My graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce GT 430

Everyone has many Faces, Everyone wear masks. Only when they are alone they are themselves.

TheWeaver

Rank 0
TheWeaver
PostedJan 24, 2013 8:57 pm
Peculiar because I believe that's a supported card. I would start by making sure you're using up to date drivers. Assuming you're playing other MMOs without any real issues. If the problem persists I'd definitely contact technical support (they'd have more information on potential problems related to hardware. For clarification I've placed the system requirements below.
CPU: Pentium 4 2.0 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
HDD: 5 GB Free
Graphics Card: GeForce 7600GT
DirectX: 9.0c
Mind you all those are the minimum and the game actually runs very well on "lesser" hardware.
Note: When I was playing TERA Online I noticed my desktop (using a GeForce GTX 450 card) had some rendering problems on the editor while my notebook (running integrated Radeon HD 6520G graphics off of the CPU) didn't have this problem. Very strange indeed.