Author Message

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
Joined
26 Jul 2012
Posts
3532
Location
SoCal United States
PostedJan 25, 2013 7:47 pm
IAmOreos wrote:
kotaku23 wrote:
Do not support, reason being is because if the price was lowered, no one would be buying 11 piece weapon bombs (2.9k ap compared to the old 3k weapon transfer price). It's already at a reasonable price anyways.  


I disagree, people generally trade guns for a gun, let's say it costed them an 11 peice to get the gun they traded it's going to cost them 30$ for the weapon transfer for a total of 60$.  


Honestly, I would love the price to be lower but really look at this from a business viewpoint. Aeria wants to make money so they won't lower the price lower than the 11 piece price because if they did, there would be little sales for 11 piece weapon bombs. It's not going to happen even with this petition as long as people are buying weapon transfers.

Advertisement

IAmOreos

Rank 1
Joined
05 Jan 2013
Posts
371
Location
United States
PostedJan 25, 2013 9:19 pm
If they were to lower it the amount of weapon tranfers would prbably triple. So even if they cut the price in half they're still making more profit. Besides aeria needs to do somthing good for the community right now; it's in shambles -_-

majorshot19

Rank 0
majorshot19
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
80
Location
Canada
PostedJan 26, 2013 6:53 am
kotaku23 wrote:
IAmOreos wrote:
kotaku23 wrote:
Do not support, reason being is because if the price was lowered, no one would be buying 11 piece weapon bombs (2.9k ap compared to the old 3k weapon transfer price). It's already at a reasonable price anyways.  


I disagree, people generally trade guns for a gun, let's say it costed them an 11 peice to get the gun they traded it's going to cost them 30$ for the weapon transfer for a total of 60$.  


Honestly, I would love the price to be lower but really look at this from a business viewpoint. Aeria wants to make money so they won't lower the price lower than the 11 piece price because if they did, there would be little sales for 11 piece weapon bombs. It's not going to happen even with this petition as long as people are buying weapon transfers.  



The post only said to say I sign or don't sign no one cares about that you want the price to be the same or for it to be higher ether sign or say you don't sign thats it. The price is to expensive 1k-2k is fine. You earn the gun on your own before you can trade so why be so expensive if you already earn the gun why make it the price of a 11pc you can just earn another gun but have the chance to loose. If it was 1k or 2k trading would triple that's just my opinion. But yeh just say sign or don't say anything at all no one cares.

majorshot19

Rank 0
majorshot19
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
80
Location
Canada
PostedJan 26, 2013 9:32 pm
bump

ahodzic32

Rank 0
Joined
29 Dec 2012
Posts
5
Location
United States
PostedJan 26, 2013 10:54 pm
I sign

kylelin24

Rank 3
kylelin24
Joined
08 Apr 2012
Posts
859
Location
Anaheim United States
PostedJan 26, 2013 10:58 pm
Approved and signed !

Signature removed by GM Please keep signatures to 700 pixels wide by 200 pixels high

Konvikt_

Rank 3
Konvikt_
Joined
11 Sep 2012
Posts
1250
Location
Paris Hilton's Room United States
PostedJan 27, 2013 12:44 am
i sign

IGN: [K]onvikt xf: konviktx

ilike2ownnoobs

Rank 0
Joined
25 Oct 2012
Posts
51
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 27, 2013 1:25 am

I agree.

I agree.
I agree.

grimataun

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
48
Location
Australia
PostedJan 27, 2013 3:33 am

i agree

i sign

TheRealRasta

Rank 2
TheRealRasta
Joined
22 Sep 2012
Posts
687
Location
United States
PostedJan 27, 2013 6:04 am
what you think of this thread regarding weapon transfer

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1878397

check out the barter section and see if you want to trade any of my guns here Rasta's Shop
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: