SeanxArtemis

Rank 0
SeanxArtemis
PostedJan 24, 2013 6:10 pm
Ievikokonoe wrote:
glaicer wrote:
And one more original Sentiel. Nothig criminal!

Anyone who says that she is a child is trolling or brain dead.

The clothes are what make her look young, but people do cosplay all the time and look like chibi  

Your correct but I'd like to point out that this face has a different structure than the one on the first page. If there really was an issue, which is currently being debated, solving it was as simple (perhaps complicated) as bringing the in-game facial structure closer to that of the artwork (nose and chin), the body is of no concern. I'd actually like the in-game option to see all characters with more natural looking suits (above collar bone and below ankles is going too far).

I want to stress that the in-game face is the only thing that's even arguably underdeveloped.
Its likely that the powers that be will come down very hard on this whole thread.
Advertisement

Kirigiry

Rank 0
Kirigiry
PostedJan 24, 2013 6:49 pm
This censorship is like saying that it "Ren".
  has 16 years. -.-

gmdredd

GameMaster: USA
gmdredd
PostedJan 24, 2013 7:59 pm
Hello Scarlet blade!

I have been forced to lock this post. This sticky was intended for people to give feedback regarding the Sentinels costume. We have warned you several times when you guys/gals were going off topic. Please feel free to give us feedback regarding the characters costume.